help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjaman

Reaction score
hi i live in florida its night time right now and its 56 degrees i just planted my germinated seeds outside yesterday 1 poped up and the others are about to its really cold and its raining kinda softly do you think they will be allright i am really scared

I don't think they'll be OK. I'm pretty sure seedlings need a little warmer temperature. There's no way you could start them on a florescent light in the house for 2 weeks?

Ganjaman said:
hi i live in florida its night time right now and its 56 degrees i just planted my germinated seeds outside yesterday 1 poped up and the others are about to its really cold and its raining kinda softly do you think they will be allright i am really scared

56 dgrees in itself, won't kill them. Likely a "soft" rain won't do much harm. A drenching beating rain and temps "much" lower will be hard on seedlings.
Get yourself a clear plastic bottle. Cut it in half and place it over the seedlings as a "mini-greenhouse".

I have found that mj seedlings in the earlyspring if the ground is sorta warm will survive better than big mj in the fall getting hit by a cold snap. I have had seedlings in the spring under that tiny greenhouse Hick told of getting so cold it froze and killed there leaves but the top shoot put back out and made it all year. Just depends on the strain and how strong it is and how good a fighter. slim

Hic is right on the "mini green house".....works like a charm. ;)Depending on your growing situation>>>I plant mine in pots and bring them indoors at night and & outdoors all day until I am ready to transplant them in the ground which is usually around June due to cold temps. Happy Growing!

Ganjaman said:

i live in cent. fl, they will be fine, i've had plants outside in late december and harvested in feb. i just started them inside and used the "free" hid light outside to flower them, yes it did get a little cold outside sometimes, but as we know here in fl it doesn't stay that way long. you'll be fine.

if ur worried about it, cut up some grass and throw it around the stem of the plant, its vitality will keep it alright while the grass decomposes, we do this to our strawberries during winter :D

Hey dank i like your avitar. They closed down a chinese Resturant where i live because they were eating all the ducks from the canal that runs through town. And i wish they had eaten all the mice that were crapping in the shrimp breading they were serving. I took it to the health department and they closed it down for three days. Funny thing is the sign on the door said closed due to death in the family. We all no they don`t close even with a death in the family. It takes the health department to shut them down. Slim

Pretty mint sign imho... I'd laugh if i saw it on a sign driving by.

who wouldnt laugh, asians gettin pissed cuz everyones askin em for there cats hahahahahahahaha. whats next? mexican restaurants with signs sayin they dont have peoples dogs?

Latest posts

Back