Help Whats Wrong???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
a few meaning 3 or 4 of the leafs on brittany my plants look like this any idear whats wrong i flushed the plant out yesterday should i do it again today??? snip the leaves of???

Picture 009.jpg

My guess as a non mj horticulturalist (self-appointed) is that something got on these leaves, not in them, bcuz the damage from something being fed from the plant would show at tip or edges, not in the middle.

A splash of nutes & sun would do that.

Flushing wouldn't help if I'm right.

leach the soil, by this i mean run water into the plant pot and let it cycle through for abut a miute, there may be mineral and salt build up in your medium, if you over fertilized, unfotunatly, it will hinder the overall growth and potency of the plant. also remove or cut of just the dead part of the sick leaves, this will stop any disease from spreading to thr rest of the plant.

FLUSHING is done pre-harvest or the last three weeks before you chop your crop. this gives a chance for the mobile and imobile elements(food) to move through the plant used for budding, do this for a clean tasting crop. it also allows for the bud to burn better, you want a white ash after smoking a fully flushed crop.

also it could be hot spots created by bent reflector or mylar. hot spots are concentrated light waves that will burn your plant in different areas causing confusion to the grower, try reflectors that diffuse light.

Latest posts

Back