Help with identifying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WW is #2 at 22-24 isn't it? G13... IF you do get the real thing... is SUPPOSED to be that... thas all I'm saying... if once of my friends told me they has 30% i'd slap their face =)

G-13 is the codename for a strain of marijuana, supposedly a mutant variety cultivated by the American government during the 1960s. According to urban legend, the CIA, FBI, and other agencies procured the best strains of marijuana from breeders all over the world. At a secret installation in Mississippi, they bred many new hybrids. Putting these together, they created a strain that was more powerfully intoxicating than any of the original hybrids. This strain, G-13, was a primarily indica phenotype strain and provided a very potent smoke and a completely mellow high. Allegedly a single cutting of this potent strain was stolen by an employee at this government facility and released into the public domain.

G-13 is no longer available in seed form, the only pure G-13 available world wide (without hybridization) are clones from mother plants. One must know a grower in order to get pure G-13. G-13 is more commonly available in Canada than anywhere else.

However the Pukka Seed Company are suppying seeds under the G13 name.

Other rumors say G-13 was developed by the University of Washington's cannabis testing facility for medical testing during the 1970s, but this, too, has not been verified.

In the early 90's characteristics of a mature, flowering G-13 plant include the top 2/3 of the plant being mostly white and unusually thicker than other sinsemilla plants. In the early 90's the name G-13 was said to have come from the number of generations it took to produce an almost perfect plant. Generation 13 was the generation in which few imperfections existed in the plant and THC content had reached a peak. Further generations were no longer needed since THC content was at its best for a sinsemilla plant.

The name G-13 is said to derive from the term Government Marijuana, the 13 used as M is the thirteenth letter of the alphabet.

Apocryphally, G-13 contains 28% THC by weight, about double the average percentage in most high-grade sinsemilla grown commercially. It has been claimed that some strains of marijuana grown in Amsterdam have met or surpassed this percentage, but accurate, verified results have not been produced. Some seed banks describe this strain as the highest THC content ever.

people like to read about legends and as far as we all know none of it is true unless you were a undercover fbi agent that has been guarding the facility in miss. if there is 1 and or a retired scientist from there . so where we stand in todays seed market from every coffee shop ww is the lets say potentest marijuana sold in the market today. to me g13 is like bigfoot . is it for real or not . too many rumors , no facts. i have good advice for everyone , smoke ww and youll forget about g13 and all other strains .

Here...smoke this part. ;)

day 2.jpg

jun10.jpg

s.jpg

hee hee..Dang nice .."parts" GDG..;)

David O'Brien said:
Just a point of interest on the Northern Light subject.

Northern Light #5 seems to be the most popular of the different Northern Light stains. I was told by a reputable grower, on another site, that he had some of his Northern Light #1 tested for strength. He informed me that he had his Northern Light #1 tested in a lab in Canada and it came back with a 30% THC content.

I believe that 30% is the highest I have ever heard of in my years of growing. Has anyone heard of a THC content higher than this Northern Lights #1?
I'm growing 4 feminised N.L.'s (which by the way all turned out to be girls!) and they have been through some brutal punishment at the elements over the past few months what with falling over, half melted in the sun and also budrot and they are so very resiliant, all i need to do now is to test the THC content for myself,has anybody smoked N.L.'s before and what did they think?

The NL strain I had was excellent smoke! It was extremely potent, a nice strong taste and produced a great yeild. I found the buzz to be very debilitating and great for before bed smoke. If I smoked one of these during the day nothing was getting accomplished.

TGT

Latest posts

Back