help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potman

Reaction score
how do i post a pic up on here cant get it to work need a little help pleaze

potman said:
how do i post a pic up on here cant get it to work need a little help pleaze
you need to scroll down and click on "manage attachments" - if you can't see it, first click 'go advanced'.

If you need to resize them right click the picture and select open with and select paint. You can resize it there by clicking 'image' in the toolbar.

If you want your photo to be included as an attachment (it will appear at the bottom of your post, after the text and before your signature) then the advice you've already gotten is all you need. If, however, you want your image to appear "in" the text then you need to click on the "insert image" icon in the message composition window (it'll be the one that looks like a little postcard with a mountain on it) and you'll be prompted for an URL to your image. In order to make use of this function you will need to have a remote image server like ImageCave (I think Flickr allows remote hosting too) and a functional address for the image. hope this helps! :)

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

snaxforgandhi said:
If you want your photo to be included as an attachment (it will appear at the bottom of your post, after the text and before your signature) then the advice you've already gotten is all you need. If, however, you want your image to appear "in" the text then you need to click on the "insert image" icon in the message composition window (it'll be the one that looks like a little postcard with a mountain on it) and you'll be prompted for an URL to your image. In order to make use of this function you will need to have a remote image server like ImageCave (I think Flickr allows remote hosting too) and a functional address for the image. hope this helps! :)

~Snax (He Who Lurks)
"off site" image hosting is prohibited here. Using the attachment option is "THE" option, for the time being. Any pictures hosted by flika, photobucket, imageshack, ect. will be deleted.

7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html <--- here

Latest posts

Back