Help...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TokeyMcWeedy

Hobby Grower
Reaction score
I have been working with a kush strain and have veged out two seedlings.. One of the plants is bright green and bushy the other is purple and shows funny traits...She seems to wilt about 2 hours before the lights turn off. 18/6 She looks to be dying and then the next morning she is just fine...she only seems to do it About 14 hours into her 18 hour cycle..both plants are from same seeds and r about 50 days old both have shown themselves as female.. oh and they r both in coco, canna nuets and a 250w mh...can anyone tell y its wilting like this... i have tried everything i can think of and treated her for rot..she is very healthy otherwise....tthanks

i'ne has plants do the same thing. in the morning when the lights come on they would jump right up leaves pointing to the sky but near the end of the day the leaves would look rested and droopy. i wouldn't worry about it. i think in some strains it normal. think of it as the plants way of saying its had enough light for the day and is ready to nap. jmo

Plants of the same strain can have different traits and that shows in the appearance like yours do. Other things happen that cannot be seen except again, like in your case, you can see what it's doing by the wilting, which is actually the responce of how the plant is behaving differently. It may be a difference in the way it is uptaking nutrients or maybe the roots developed differently. It all has to do with the characteristics that were picked up when the flower was exposed to the male spores and developed seed. Just care for it and reap the rewards when it finishes. IMO

Latest posts

Back