help...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polpolno1

Reaction score
hi
have a small closet 1.97*2.3*5.91 have a fan of 130 m^2/hour have 4*t5 ho
and another 2*cfl total of 32000 lumens at 2700k,this what i have now and will see what will happend.
the lamp are verticl at the corner of the clost.
move to flowring at the 26/12 and can see some white her at the intersections.
i pot some picture of leaf that dont look good,but hae o say that its individul leaf and the mj looks good and green.
what is it?
can it be a burn from the light?
thanks
and happy new year!!!

2013-12-30 20.12.10.jpg

2013-12-30 20.12.53.jpg

2013-12-30 20.14.36.jpg

2013-12-30 20.15.01.jpg

Looks like some turn and burn on the tips,,but it also looks like they could use some nitrogen or they are getting to much water. What size pot is that and what nutes are you using?
And if your PH isnt right,,none of the above will matter cause your not gonna get the uptake you need of Nutes.

hi
the ph of the water is 6.0, i chek it with ph paper from a store for growing mj,
the soil is from their too,its sepuse to be a blend for this store specific.
the pot is 15 liter,they get 3.5 liter each every 4 days last 8 days and befor less water every 5 days,i us bio bizz fertilizer.
didnt us dolomite lime
i dont know what is nutes.

imo---looks to me like a bit of over fertilization---that soil should be good thru your entire grow---if it is specifically formulated for growing da herb why u adding nutrients

1st off those paper strips suck for telling you the real PH.
Does the soil you got come with Ferts in it?
The Bio Bizz is your Nutrients or Fertilizer
You need Lime to keep your PH right in the soil.
You will need to check your water runoff for the PH level.
In soil grows your PH needs to stay around 6.8
Im not understanding your 4 day 8 day every 5 days thingy
Water untill you see runoff,,and dont water again untill your soil is dry.
After you water,,pick the container up and feel the weight,,then you can tell by lifting your container if its dry by how heavy it feels. They need to dry after watering or feeding where the roots can get oxygen and not root rot. Also make sure your Plant isnt getting root bound. Small containers can cause the roots to run outta room.

Ph paper tests are terrible...get a quality digital pen meter and use that.

nutes ="nutrients"

I shoot for a ph around 6.5 but It will only show its slightly drifting in the rootzone. Thats what the dolomite lime is for. You can sprinkle it on top of the soil and water in next time they are thirsty. That will give peace of mind about deficiencies. Then its just slowly bumping up the "nutes".

hit with plain r/o or distilled till they bounce back.

Are you using tap? Getting a filter will help down the road. You can get a nice reverse osmosis filter for under 100 bux online.

They look good other than that.

I doubt that it is burn from the light unless the leaves actually grew into the tubes and the leaves lay against the bulbs.

I think we need to know more about the fertilizer you are using. There is not a single fertilizer that I know of that will work for both vegging and flowering--the plant has different needs at different stages of its life. What are the N-P-K numbers and how many micro nutrients are in it. Like mentioned, you need to get your pH up to about 6.5-6.8.

Latest posts

Back