Hemp Goddess Relocates to Oregon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
Congrats on your move to Oregon Hemp Goddess!!

Oregon has been the destination for my vacations many a time. I really appreciate the scenic beauty and atmosphere of Oregon.
I have often dreamed of retiring there because of this and the low taxes.

I wish you all the best with this move. You are in a great place!

I am a little envious to tell you the truth. ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYkFsbaKKtA[/ame]

Look out Oregon... there will be some serious pot growing going on! This girl is going to rock an outdoor grow. I am so happy for you THG.... you never really belonged in Idaho... let your free spirit grow. Plus you are closer to me.... win win.

View attachment oregon pot.jpg

I have been somewhat afraid to say too much for fear of "jinxing" things or in case things fell through. I have been down helping sis pack and dejunk and will be heading back down today or tomorrow--she has to be out of her place before the closing of her place a week from Monday. We are planning on signing the papers for the new house the next day...but it is not a done deal until it is a done deal. My niece is causing waves and I am not really sure how much my sister will let her daughter influence her...

Sis has put earnest money down on a fixer-upper at a good price. Planning on paint, carpet, and major kitchen and bathroom remodels. One of the cool things about this place is that the previous owners were growers and one of the basement rooms is set up to grow. The growing part of the backyard (an area about 75 x 75 that is fenced off as the law requires) has thousands of dollars worth of worm castings, compost, and other organic goodies. It is built on a hill so has a daylight basement and several entrances to the lower level from outside.

I will still be in eastern Oregon which is rather backwards. However, the laws of Oregon still apply and I can grow 4 plants right now and more when I can get licensed to be a grower. And I can toke and be legal!

So, I keep my fingers crossed and hope that all moves forward as planned. Thanks all for your well wishes. I will be asking questions like a newbie if I get to plant an outdoor crop.

LOOK OUT OREGON---fingers crossed and wishing you the best THG---timing couldn't be better for a nice outdoor crop---lol 4 plants weighing in at 3 lbs per plant :woohoo:

Gratz THG, Stoked to hear your closer to RB and your legal now.

congrats thg.......looking forward to seeing the grow room running....... btw leave the mites in Idaho.:48:

:48: You can do this legal, ,,very cool.

Nice,good move THG welcome to the P.N.W. ....
May you toke in peace.....:48:

Two potatoes standing on a corner !--- Good for U THG ! --Hope all goes well !

Grower, I plan on starting over completely--nothing from Idaho is going to Oregon. I have ordered seeds and am counting on getting some cuts from my friends (hint hint). We are going over today to pick up kitchen appliances and a washer and dryer.

Dam I'm excited. It is also pretty fun to plan a new kitchen (and have someone else do the work).

Less than 10 days away now!

THG i hope you still got some Satori beans. I was gonna get some from you when my Granddaughter grows up or her Parents grow up,,,,,,, ,,thinking she will get there 1st. Lol

Sis signed papers on the house on Tues! It seemed to be touch and go for awhile, but it is done. The Pod was delivered yesterday. Had a construction dumpster delivered--they left a lot of stuff and we are going to be removing a wall and remodeling the kitchen. Met with the painters, who will also help with demo and do drywall repair. Drove back home late yesterday as I have a job today here. The painters and I are meeting my kitchen people later today. Then back to Oregon tomorrow for internet and Dish install and start cleanup. LOL--sis started to say something about the smell of cannabis and workers coming....and then she remembered that we were not in Idaho anymore.

Lots to do, but I am excited and so glad to be moving somewhere that when I smoke and grow, I am not putting my freedom at risk. As a little bonus, I found that they had left 2 air coolable hoods with 1000W bulbs in them and a vacuum purger. There are also several 15-20 gal pots, about a dozen blue round wading pools, and bags of used soil. Found an unopened bag of aged manure pellets and lots of misc. I'll take some pics when we get back over this weekend. I will be looking for pointers from you all.

Im very excited for you THG.
Hope someday Me and the Wife can visit. She says Oregon is one of the most beautiful States she has ever been in.

Sis signed papers on the house on Tues! It seemed to be touch and go for awhile, but it is done. The Pod was delivered yesterday. Had a construction dumpster delivered--they left a lot of stuff and we are going to be removing a wall and remodeling the kitchen. Met with the painters, who will also help with demo and do drywall repair. Drove back home late yesterday as I have a job today here. The painters and I are meeting my kitchen people later today. Then back to Oregon tomorrow for internet and Dish install and start cleanup. LOL--sis started to say something about the smell of cannabis and workers coming....and then she remembered that we were not in Idaho anymore.

Lots to do, but I am excited and so glad to be moving somewhere that when I smoke and grow, I am not putting my freedom at risk. As a little bonus, I found that they had left 2 air coolable hoods with 1000W bulbs in them and a vacuum purger. There are also several 15-20 gal pots, about a dozen blue round wading pools, and bags of used soil. Found an unopened bag of aged manure pellets and lots of misc. I'll take some pics when we get back over this weekend. I will be looking for pointers from you all.

fabulous---what a score---jeeze---what the heck happened to the former owners---best wishes to you and your new homestead---hope im on the invite list for the new house warming party :rofl:

WOOHOO!!!!! So HAPPY for you guys! look out Oregon Thg is in the house~! Or I should say in the garden.

Your move sounds so exciting. Lots of work but very rewarding.
I wish you all the best on your move and your new life.

:cool2:

oregon-3rd-to-legalize.jpg

What a difference 90 miles makes. We are not in the prettiest part of Oregon--just over the Idaho border, mostly high desert and farmland. But then, I do like high desert. Former owners apparently moved to the Eugene area to open a dispensary and were just really busy and pressed for time. From the looks of the house and yard, they were growing a lot of plants and that was really all they cared about.

And I am hoping that if any one of you is anywhere in the vicinity that you would stop on by and visit for a spell. It will be nice to have enough room to have overnight guests without making them sleep on the couch. Oh course it would depend on where you were coming from, but I am on the way to Seattle and Portland (and Rosebud's house) if coming from the east.

Rosebud, as soon as I have a place for you to sleep, I would love you to visit and impart some organic wisdom my way. Remember, I am only 4 hours away now! We are heading back there this afternoon, so I will post up some pics

Latest posts

Back