Hemp Goddess Relocates to Oregon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds like a good plan THG, the dirt is already awesome it sounds like So excited for you. I hope i will have some new clones for you by the time you are ready.

Please keep us posted. Your move is great adventure that some of us live vicariously through you.

I have heard many people say that they would like to move to a State where they not persecuted for possessing or growing cannabis. Few actually do it. I have only heard that happen once before. Mormons I know who moved to Cali to open medical cannabis dispensary.

I admire your guts and gumption HG. I tip my hat to you.

Oregon is a beautiful State from the rugged coastline, the forests and the high desert. Enjoy!

17917.jpg

Painted Hills State Park Oregon

Well me and the Misses would have to stop by and visit with Rose on our way,,,that is if Rose dont ban me cause of my vote for political name,,,, i might have to stay in the car,,,:rofl:

WH, I am on the way to Rosebud's, so you would stop by my house first. But I cannot in my wildest dreams imagine Rosebud not welcoming you because of who you voted for. If it is any consolation, although I am not a fan of Trumps, I find him less scary than I do Cruz (your homeboy). Anyone who believes that they have been chosen by god to rule over the masses is downright scary.

Yes mam,,that freaking Cruz is very scary. No,,Rose would never do that, ,,i. Just messen wit her. Lol Yehaaaaaaaaa

Burnin, it is an adventure! To all you younger people, I wish I had done this years ago. We can make a thousand excuses not to follow our dreams, but when it comes down to it, they usually are just excuses. At 46 years old, I pulled up stakes, moved to the little tiny town I live in and opened a business. Eighteen years later, I am retiring and pulling up stakes again. I have found that I regret the things I did not do far more than I regret the things I have done in life. I keep calling this my final Hurray!, but we are never entirely sure. Who knows, we might decide to flip this house.

I ended up not going to Oregon yesterday. Sis went over to meet Dish people and I stayed with the dogs so I could get some stuff done at my place. Starting to take down the grow areas to make them back into living and closet spaces. I want it on the market by May 1st.

I have started over many times THG. I thought it was normal. Lol

Well gratz on the move THG. I'm glad you all finally closed and are in the process of making it yours. It was a cool addition that is come pre wired for a grow so to speak. I wish you the best of luck, now toss up a few pic's of the new house and grow space.

Welcome further West where we grow and smoke what we want! If you make it to Olympia, I can recommend a burger that will change your life! I know a great chef!

I have been super busy--there is lots to do here. The place needs a lot of work, but we got it at a really good price and it is sturdily built. I lovethe daylight basement. We are living like transients as we do not want to get too much stuff upstairs. We have mattresses on the floor, a fridge and a microwave upstairs. Oh and TV. We are using camp chairs to sit on. We are going to remove the wall between the kitchen and living room to open it up and completely gut the kitchen. Kitchen cabinets are on order. After kitchen remodel, we will have someone paint and put new carpet in. I am having a hard time trying to get myself to go back to Idahd finish up stuff on my place there. I hope to get it on the market the first of May.

I have posted up a pic of the backyard. We have 5/8 of an acre with a small animal barn and and older semi-trailer or storage container that will be a shop, but you can't see that in the pic (the big shop on the right is the neighbors). The room that they had used as a grow room is just too nice to be a growroom, so will probably figure a different space. It is so nice to have a full daylight basement. However, this year, I will have least 4 plants outdoors.

View attachment IMG_20160403_0921481_rewind.jpg

Nouvelle, I keep getting closer and closer all the time. Maybe Rosebud and I can make a trip for your burger. Hard to resista urger that can change your life. Good to see you back and posting. We do miss you when you are busy with real life!

It is hard to express how nice it is to be able to smoke and grow without worrying about incarceration.

Thanks for the update!

Gotta go, someone is at the door. I need to hide my pipe, my ashtray and open the windows. "Sprays Ozium" ;)

tumblr_m5mzfvIBWM1qhpxq7.png

15 foot tall plants!

I have a longtime friend who is a grower. He helped another grower harvest her outdoor granddaddy purple last fall. He described plants about 12 feet tall with buds on the colas the size of footballs. Cannabis can grow really big outdoors with unlimited soil to spread roots in.

I hope yours grow bigger THG!

I am so excited to be able to grow outdoors. I was just green with envy for all you who were able to do that and now I can, too! The yard needs a lot of work--it is bumpy and uneven, but has some good soil in. it. I am investing in some implements for my ATV to help wthe yard. I may end up removing the fence and fencing a different area for plants. I am not going to be growing dozens of plants like the previous owners did, so won't need as much space as the current fenced area.

I want some fruit trees and raspberries in the back back yard. I also think some raised beds like Rosebud has.

It is hard to make myself head back to Idaho, but I just got things I got to do. The sooner I get everything done at my place, the sooner I can get it on the market and make Oregon my permanent home.

I watched this video tonight and thought I would share it.

I hope all is going well with your move HG!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luDwJ7cjLew[/ame]

Yes Burnin, they do have all that but now they have The Hemp Goddess.. Look out Oregon.

Thanks burnin, I will check it out.

This running back and forth between Oregon and Idaho is a bit tiresome, but at least I am moving in the right direction! I'm in Idaho right now, but am heading back to Oregon later today....only to return to Idaho on Tues. for a week or so. Right now my priority is trying to get my place ready for sale. Unfortunately, I am going to have to trash some plants that are only partially done. LOL--I am going to be buying marijuana for the first time in decades.

As I am running back and forth so much, I have not even started any plants in Oregon yet. Suppose that I ought to get on that...

DC in the house!!... Peace and blessings...
Atomic Dog...he he...

Latest posts

Back