Here Are 50 Marijuana Users Who Are Unbelievably Successful

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
url: hMPp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/18/famous-marijuana-users_n_3948855.html?ir=Politics

Here Are 50 Marijuana Users Who Are Unbelievably Successful

These guys just blew pothead stereotypes up in smoke.

Though marijuana opponents have long pointed to studies suggesting that long-term use could be tied to a lack of motivation, a sampling of successful users suggests otherwise.

Pot policy reform group Marijuana Policy Project has released a list of the top 50 most influential Americans who have used marijuana, and it's a doozy.

The list contains politicians, Supreme Court justices, entertainers, entrepreneurs and a certain leader of the free world who had a habit of “intercepting” joints as a teen in Hawaii. Some admitted only to trying the drug once or twice, while others, like Maya Angelou, reportedly “smoked marijuana with abandon.”

“The goal here is to dispel the myth that marijuana users are ‘losers’ who lack motivation, and highlight the fact that they are typically productive and oftentimes quite successful,” said Mason Tvert, director of communications for the Marijuana Policy Project, in a release. “As this list demonstrates, many of our nation’s most successful citizens have used marijuana.”

Check out the slideshow below for MPP's full list of of the top most 50 influential Americans who have used marijuana:

50: Snoop a loop (Dog)
49: Rick Steves
48: Oliver Stone(d)
47: Rihanna
46: Hugh Hefner
45: Miley Cyrus
44: Bryan Cranston
43: Robert Downey Jr.
42: Madonna
41: Johnny Depp
40: Phil Jackson
39: Sarah Palin
38: Justin Bieber
37: Maya Angelou
36: Lincoln Chafee
35: Matt Damon
34: Conan O'Brien
33: Susan Sarandon
32: Andrew Sullivan
31: John Hickenlooper
30: Seth MAcFarlane
29: Martha Stewart "Of course I know how to roll a joint" ...lol..
28: Angelina Jolie
27: Morgan Freeman
26: David Letterman
25: Jennifer Aniston
24: Michael Phelps
23: Tom Brokaw
22: Ted Turner
21: Brad Pitt
20: Lady Gaga
19: Michael Bloomberg
18: George Clooney
17: Rush Limbaugh
16: LeBron James
15: Sanjay Gupta
14: Rand Paul
13: Andrew Cuomo
12: George W. Bush
11: Bill Gates
10: Bill Maher
9: George Soros
8: John Kerry
7: Jay Z
6: Jon Stewart
5: Stephen Colbert
4: Clarence Thomas
3: Slick Willy Clinton (Bill)
2: Oprah Winfrey
1: Barack Obama

Justin Bieber is an American? :eek: And influential? :rofl: :rofl: Is this from The Onion? :confused2:

apparently HuffPo thinks he's american. Had to google it cause I have no idea who Justin Bieber is or from whence it came....

New 38 to replace justin!

38:Montel Williams

I was surprised to hear he has something (can't remember the disease) and uses good ol MaryJ

is this list supposed to be a positive?
;) lol

not to be a downer; but they couldn't come up with a few better who've used marijuana? (not use, used)

yeah now that I'm lookin it's mostly dumb azz celebrities...:rofl:

I'd love to see a Martha Stewart segment on her show about "perfect" joint rolling and making canna edibles, lol... :D

:rofl:

:joint:

:confused2: list of hollywood stars:huh: who ever thought stars did drugs:

Latest posts

Back