Here we go!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from monday the 21st will be the last 2 weeks of flower!! so on cinco de mayo after im all drunk i will be chopping the lady down!! my other mama will go into flower on the 1st to help me time it better. here are a few pics.. one plant doesnt look too well(im sure you can tell which one), its a clone a friend gave me. it seems like it wants to bud already, i have it on 24/7 light and feedin it grow big, just like the others. the 2 seeds i planted are lookin nice, i wish i knew what they were?!?! check them out!!!!

DSC00447.JPG

DSC00445.JPG

DSC00449.JPG

DSC00450.JPG

DSC00451.JPG

DSC00452.JPG

The ladies are looking great my friend. Keep up the great work. Definitely keep us posted on the ladies. Take care and be safe.

Your doing a great job mang. :aok: Keep it up and you'll be smoking before ya know it. :hubba: Here's some GREEN MOJO for the ladies. ;)

without having the scope to look at the crystals, when would be the right time to chop her down? im currently waiting for the soil to dry out for me to chop but im curious on when the right time is! im gonna read on how to cure so in a a couple of weeks from now i'll be smokin some trainwreckXromulin!!!!!

I hear that when it looks like its ready, wait 1-2 more weeks or when all the trichs look mostly amber IMO. Congratulations on your harvest, it sounds delicious. I'd love to see a pic of the finished product.

I would definitely get the scope from radio shack. That will help you to decide when to harvest. If not, I would wait until about half of the hairs are withered and brown and then chop...I would get the scope though. Much easier. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

hey thanks for the pic im going to day to get it so i'll let all know when im choppin!~~~~~

the lady has been chopped!!! i have one of my two bagseeds in flower to see what comes of them, and 2 clones from my mama trainwreck that were put into flower lastnight after the chop! my turnout was pretty good i think for my first grow!! got some nice buds off her! how much weight would i lose off of her. i didnt feed her for over a week!

DSC00460.JPG

DSC00461.JPG

DSC00463.JPG

DSC00464.JPG

CONGRATS on the harvest wonare1one. :aok: It's early in the morning and i just got up but i'm pretty sure your gonna lose about 70% during the drying and curing process. ;) Great job on the grow it's only gonna get better.

so after weighing it all i got 16.4g. not bad for my first grow, it'll for sure be better my next time around!! its curing right now so i havent tasted! but smells beta!!!!

CONGRATS on the harvest mang. :aok: Just remember it's 16.4 grams of FREE bud that you grew. :hubba: ;) Like i said before your grows will only get better as well as your growing skills. Great job. ;)

so its been a few weeks since ive posted(since my first harvest!). and i want to apologize to all that assisted me through first grow!

i do have three plants in bloom right now! 1 for sure male, and the other 2 are from seed so waiting to be able to tell! i will post some pics in a bit to get some opinions!

so the 3 i have in flower are going right on schedule!! one is 7wk in flower, second is 4wk, and 3rd is in 4th wk. here are some pics. they are cell phone pics because i cant find my digital cam charger

IMG00103.jpg

IMG00099.jpg

IMG00101.jpg

IMG00102.jpg

hey my friend...any updates..lol...how wsa the Harvest?

I know this is old but just checking..lol

Latest posts

Back