Here's my modest little greenhouse grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I was reading that, essentially using the pollen from hermied plants is one of the ways you can apparently feminize your seeds. Although they have a higher chance of hermi'ing again. I think it would be worth it with these to find a nice patch and maybe transplant them, or just throw some beans down and see what happens. Spring is almost here after all.

GROBOT said:
The hermied seed may produce more hermies!!! Just thinking, I'd thought I'd heard Hick and the Goddess dicussing this last year or so!!

that is correct...the seeds from a hermie pollen will most likely produce hermie traits in its offspring..However..I have found with many others that the Hermie trait can be nailed down if the strain is worthy to keep around...otherwise...I would Kill off all hermies and destroy the seeds...or spred them around Hicks neck woods:rofl:

:holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: btw did i say:holysheep: ??? just got very envious... great green house, when i grow up i want a green house like that,:icon_smile: ..

Aloha
SquidyP

Throwing hermie seeds out to "see what happens", I will be the pissed off OD grower that randomly gets pollinated by your carelessness and be fuming! DESTROY THE HERMIE SEEDS!!!!!

Aside from that rant, AWESOME GREENHOUSE DUDE!!! Super jealous! Haha, and yeah, I could only imagine being your neighbor when you had those HPS running at night! :rofl:

I have seen your all pictures about modest little greenhouse grow here, I am a very impressed after looking. I have decided that want to start making this kind of greenhouse, So please would you tell me how can I make this kind of greenhouse?

Fantastic set-up, Crash! You should be proud, don't know why anyone wouldn't be impressed with your plants. Well done is what I say :)

Wow! When I read modest and lil I was expecting your plants to look like mine:p. Buds look bigger than my arm...great job.

Latest posts

Back