Hermie or all male...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flipd1

Reaction score
Sorry no photo, but my description will prob. help you tell me the sad news. Plant has clusters of pods that have hairs coming from them, but I don't see the pistils pictured in various sexing articles. I am 99%++ sure its a male...when I tap the plant an orangeish powder floats down. Pollen!
I have two plants of another breed that I think are OK. Have them away from the one mentioned. Used store bought seeds and now have the "complete" grow setup. Will just keep trying. I feel depression setting in about the male tho'... looks good if nothing else!! Flip
**About two weeks 12/12

flipd1 said:
Sorry no photo, but my description will prob. help you tell me the sad news. Plant has clusters of pods that have hairs coming from them, but I don't see the pistils pictured in various sexing articles. I am 99%++ sure its a male...when I tap the plant an orangeish powder floats down. Pollen!
I have two plants of another breed that I think are OK. Have them away from the one mentioned. Used store bought seeds and now have the "complete" grow setup. Will just keep trying. I feel depression setting in about the male tho'... looks good if nothing else!! Flip

No need for depression my friend ...*pats you on the back* ...If you have a good strain you could always save the pollen for when you want to create your very own genetic make-up. Sucks you don't get lady buds from it, and it may feel like a waste of time and energy and money, ...but ... many good things come from the bad. It does sound like a male though ...especially the pollen part falling from it.

flipd1 said:
**About two weeks 12/12

I would be nice to know if they were hermie or male so you would know if the seeds would be okay to use. Why can't you post a picture?

If your male plants are in the same house as your female plants, they are most likely pollinated, even if they are in another room, the pollen will travel on the air, your clothes, your hair...

I'm certain you know the difference between the sexes, Maybe this diagram will help maybe it won't. I'm new here so I'm really tryin' not to step on any toes.. I really, really,really hope that it's just a case of mistaken Identity. It would be terrible if you had to start over. I wish I could do something for ya..best of luck to you

MALE_FEMALE.jpg

Latest posts

Back