Hey Art...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Do you watch the tv show Fringe? In the show there is a brilliant Dr named Walter Bishop[ who does all kinds of crazy experiments to assist the FBI with unexplainable crime/phenomenon cases. Basically think X Files. and in one episode he and an FBI agent have tin foil hats on their heads to prevent mind control? lol hard to keep up but I thought of you..

View attachment walter tin hat.jpg

:rofl: We watched it last season but I found it incomprehensible this year, so we stopped. Thanks, 2dog!

lol I am on the 2nd season...sometimes they use words I dont know hahaha...but I just look em up.

the wife and i liked that show when it first came on but after a while it got so far off topic and hard to follow we gave up on it

I watch very little TV but I have seen every episode of this show. Easy to follow along if you don't miss any shows. Very well done IMHO.

see thats what happened to us, we missed a few weeks and then it didn't make any sense at all. so we missed more and more so by the end of this last season we had no clue

That's what I figured. It's very easy to follow along. All about the DVR.

bestbuy had the seasons for 19.99 so we bought the first two. makes it much easier to follow im sure.

I still watch fringe, Its an ok show, ive seen all the eps that have been aired, gets a lil beyond my imagination sometimes.

Walter makes a good art thou, hehe.

I dont know of the show. (us old folk only watch news, weather channel, and golf)

But Art does remind me of Chevy Chase in the alien getup at the end of Spies Like Us.

its a bit like the x files...which I really liked but found later in life.

I use to enjoy X-Files.
Not at the beginning. But a friend & his wife were science teachers in high school. Always mentioned the show, and it got me into it.

What you doin up so late 2doggie? I know you dont need beauty sleep, but Im enjoyin my early morning coffee on the east coast. lol

havent gone to bed yet....got my days and nights screwed up looking at foster care adoption info....lots and lots of thoughts running through my head...may just stay up and go out early to get some sun and fresh air. I could use a truckload of beauty sleep at this point my friend...a t shirt and pink pajama bottoms are not hot...now my fluffy slippers are super sexy...IIDSSM :hubba: :D

2Dog said:
havent gone to bed yet....got my days and nights screwed up looking at foster care adoption info....lots and lots of thoughts running through my head...may just stay up and go out early to get some sun and fresh air. I could use a truckload of beauty sleep at this point my friend...a t shirt and pink pajama bottoms are not hot...now my fluffy slippers are super sexy...IIDSSM :hubba: :D

Its not the clothes that make a lady beautiful :hubba:. 2Dog looking into getting a puppy? Gonna be a lucky kid. Best of luck to you with that. Aint it around 4am ur side of the world?

Aww. Warms the heart a kid without could possibly go to such a genuinely good/caring home as you and your family could provide.
Wonderful to hear its something your atleast checking into. :)

yup 4am...and I am cold I may hop into my blankets and snuggle my doggies Ruby is eying me

it is daunting spears...very nerve wracking. It means I would stop growing for a while and then only outside prob a shed type of deal with a lock on it...

Well. You know I quit growin n tokin cold turkey 20 years ago when the wife first found she was pregnant.
Aint nothing Ill EVER regret. My kids (even as adults now) ARE my life. Not some plant.
Its worth anything you feel youd need to do. And you know it. Your just fishing for excuses cause your scared I think. And I dont blame you for being so. Its a big step in life to be responsible for another human being. But if anyone is made for it. I think you are. Cause you have relatives next door, probably around the area. Very tight knit family it seems.

I think I will fall in love and have no regrets. I am off to bed ope I fall asleep or I will see you soon my friend.

Latest posts

Back