hi everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoker33

Reaction score
Im new here and interested in growing but dont have any experience so lots to learn

If you're wanting to learn then you came to the right place. Welcome!

Welcome to MP. We got some great guides and other info in the resources link up top. Its a good spot for a new to learn the ropes. Good luck and have fun.

Kello and WELCOME. This is the place to learn what is out there and how to grow it.

Super friendly people and lots of great tips and tricks.:hubba:

Have fun, be safe and enjoy.;)

Welcome! This is a wonderful place to learn!

We all have a passion for life here!

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome!!!! you're not the only one!!! i myself have lots to learn!! Looking forward to learning with you!

Welcome!!
Im a newbie too so don't feel alone... Everyone here rocks!!
:headbang2:

Welcome! You came to the right place to learn, I am quite new myself, (with a lot of theoretical info but little actual experience) these people know what they do and they are quite humble as well.

Thanks to everyone for making me welcome. It doesn't look as easy as i had hoped and am encountering some resistance from the mrs who despite liking a smoke is very anti me growing! Even when i said its that or nothing. Not sure how to win her round.
Can anyone suggest a nice little no hassle starter kit?

smoker33 said:
Thanks to everyone for making me welcome. It doesn't look as easy as i had hoped and am encountering some resistance from the mrs who despite liking a smoke is very anti me growing! Even when i said its that or nothing. Not sure how to win her round.

are you looking into hydro or soil smoker? Welcome BTW.

Sorry am bit late, but welcome to MP..

read a lot posts ask question and u will learn

P.S Welcome to MP

search before u ask :)

smoker33 said:

Basics are very easy to obtain, very easy to keep up with. Most of the people in here have professional set ups but not all of us and you do not have to get one of those. Just start with very basics, 2-3 plants max, no need to get super systems with complicated exhausts or such, play with your plants experiment, read a lot of posts in here as you learn add/remove to/from your system, when you have cash buy better lights, better fans, good feed...

After some mistakes, some dead plants, some pain and some tears, you'll be enjoying your harvests, having many plants or getting best from a few, cloning like crazy...

It has to start from somewhere, right...

Welcome to the forum!!
Check out growing resources-lot of good stuff there.
Gb

Latest posts

Back