Hi I'm Bam new around here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only if that branch be the main stem pilgrim but if it aint and only a secondary growth then no worries yual be fine ;) Welcome to the site and glad yual found us ;)

BWD

Welcome to MP, and no, not as far as I have seen.

Most likely, a broken stem is not going to cause the entire plant to die. However, it is a place for disease to attack the plant. A broken branch can usually be saved by staking or splinting it.

The Hemp Goddess said:
...A broken branch can usually be saved by staking or splinting it.

or Taping it! I find that using 3/4 to 1" artist's tape to repair a broken or split branch works about the best to help it heal right at the break point, then splinting and staking the branch will support it and avoid further stress on the break. Painter's or Artist's tape works great because the gum backing doesn't adhere as well as duct tape and the artist's tape separates as the stem grows and expands inside the taped boo boo, Bam. :p :hubba:

Peace~!:joint:

Permacel brand Artist Tape.jpg

Painters Tape.jpg

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Only if that branch be the main stem pilgrim but if it aint and only a secondary growth then no worries yual be fine ;) Welcome to the site and glad yual found us ;)

BWD

well, I decided to cut it off. It was a direct branch off the main stem. It remained wilted so I hung it to dry, dried the buds which were starting to turn amber and smokied it up! made some good ole brownies with those leaves and trimmings, 1st time! Its all good and the plant looks great, she just a bit skinny, I named her skinny lil' biotch.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Most likely, a broken stem is not going to cause the entire plant to die. However, it is a place for disease to attack the plant. A broken branch can usually be saved by staking or splinting it.

Plant is thriving! limb is now my first taste, haha. thanks

Some friends were hoping their second child would be a girl, and they even had a name picked out. The ultrasound didn't reveal the baby's sex, though, and since the expectant father had orders from the Navy to ship out before the due date, he told his wife, "We'd better pick out a boy's name, just in case." But when it was time for him to report for duty, they still hadn't decided. At sea a few weeks later, he got notification that his son, Justin Kase, had been born.

Bam66 said:
well, I decided to cut it off. It was a direct branch off the main stem. It remained wilted so I hung it to dry, dried the buds which were starting to turn amber and smokied it up! made some good ole brownies with those leaves and trimmings, 1st time! Its all good and the plant looks great, she just a bit skinny, I named her skinny lil' biotch.

brownies huh? how big was that branch o bud? ;) why not use the buds for the total buzz? was that branch big as texas or what?

Latest posts

Back