Hi New(really old)and in middle of 1st grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bish

Reaction score
Actually in the seventies I grew under flourescents, in windows in the backyard whatever. In Oregon you could own an Oz or less and it was a 100 fine. We were all leaf smokers then. Different times. 30 + Years go by and here I am a med patient, trying to adapt to aero, hid, overheating, were not growing bagseed anymore baby.

I too am in the middle of a grow, the first one in 20 or so years. MP is a great site to learn and ask ??'s. People here are very helpfull. So WELCOME and good luck on your grow!

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao:

You'll adjust..

:bong: :watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!! :watchplant: :bong:

Gb

Thanks so much. What a great welcome!:yeahthat:

Caretaker said:
Welcome, It is good to think we might see and end to prohibition.

We.ve come a long way, for sure. Remember when all weed came from Mexico, and you had to clean the seeds out with a card on an album cover? That was when pot had seeds and there was such a thing as album covers, LOL.

Im old and in the middle of my first serious grow, too--what a long, strange trip it's been.

Lass

That was when pot had seeds and there was such a thing as album covers, LOL.
...:rofl: too true! vinyl and 'white sound'!!
good luck bish :D

Albums had artwork everyone could own. CD'S came out about the time my eyesight went. lol.
Nice to meet some old hippies.
And I agree, what a long strange trip it's been.

Welcome Bish. Another old gal here,65. My first grow too. Started inside and now outside. All are really nice here, you will fit right in.

hey Bish and WELCOME, i LOVE oregon, great bud, great people, beautiful surroundings here.

Latest posts

Back