Highest Yield Seed Selection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is the highest yielding seed you can buy? I'm not worried about how big it gets or smell or anything like that as it will be outdoors. I just want the largest yield possible. I was looking at maybe Burmese Pure or the Supreme Hash Plant both from reeferman @ hemp depot. Anyone know of anything better in yield let me know what it is and where you get the seeds. Thanks

CHeck out some of kc brains strains. I've seen some that boast over 1000 g's. But realistically, I've gotten over a hundred g's off of his mango. And, the guy who gave me the strain says he can get two hundred plus.

Buddy is correct. Grown correctly, Critical mass is a producin' strain.

I have been seeing alot of HUGE Hindu Kush pulls too, hitting over a g/perwatt consistently.

Big bud would get bigger yields than most, but the kush would be better quality. It would all depend on your situation, a novice smoker would be fine with 600+ g's of big bud per sq meter, but for a vet, 400 of the kush would go a lot farther.

nepalese kush-huge, heard something about"purple elephant" by B.C.seed co.(i think,puff,puff)they claim like 1900 grams per plant.The best part is it's only roughly$500 for 10 seeds.Let me know if you buy,interested.
They will not even let you know the genetic make-up(history)it's TOP SECRET"PUFF,PUFF

INTHEDES said:
nepalese kush-huge, heard something about&quot;purple elephant&quot; by B.C.seed co.(i think,puff,puff)they claim like 1900 grams per plant.The best part is it's only roughly$500 for 10 seeds.Let me know if you buy,interested.</p>
They will not even let you know the genetic make-up(history)it's TOP SECRET&quot;PUFF,PUFF
$50 per seed??????????? I'll pass.

..hee hee he.. I need a new truck. Anyone willing to give $50 p/seed.. "PLEASE" contact ME.. ASAP.
I'll tell you whatever you want to hear..:hubba:

That fake seed company made some pretty crazy statements in the strain description. They are going to piss off a lot of real breeders. Is there any way to rid of those ripoff seedbanks? When I read that description all I could think of was some stupid 1-800 psychic and I wonder how anybody can believe the lies. You know some fool is going to give those bums $500 and probably just get some bagseed if they are lucky

I have ordered a few different kinds but I was wondering......Where the hell can you find any Critical Mass? Everyone seems to be sold out. It sounds pretty good and what I would be looking for. This will be an outside grow and we have handled about 100 plants before. Im not worried about space or how big they get or anything. I am just wondering what is the largest yielding plant available. Anything that I grow will be better than what people smoke here. All that is around here is crap. I would love to be able to get a pound dry off of each female and more would be better. But for the work I put in to them I want the most I can get out of them. So if anyone knows a good seed bank that ships to the US and has Critical Mass in stock let me know. Thanks

The Doctor lol...i like it's name. Has anyone grown it? Check it out-
hXXp://www.kindseed.com/proddetail.asp?prod=GHF-doc

Just shoot them an email from Mr. Nice's main website. I am sure they can point you in the right direction. Or you can give weedbay a try.

UTVolGatorHater said:
I have ordered a few different kinds but I was wondering......Where the hell can you find any Critical Mass? ... has Critical Mass in stock let me know. Thanks

Rhino seeds has Critical Mass up on there site and that is all I know about that.

a pound per plant? ? ?... everyone her would LOVE to get that... yer dreaming, bud....

as far as I know... there are no non-commercial growers that can get a pound per plant on average... it's time to get off the crack pipe, buddy.....

That crazy vancouver guy said:
a pound per plant? ? ?... everyone her would LOVE to get that... yer dreaming, bud....

as far as I know... there are no non-commercial growers that can get a pound per plant on average... it's time to get off the crack picpe, budy.....

Depends on how big you let them get. I plan on starting a few monsters in March to put outside for this summer. I am just going to do 6-10 huge plants this year.

Latest posts

Back