Highest Yield Seed Selection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you are saying that there is no plant available that can produce 450 grams on a regular basis? Grown outside? I have grown a few in my life time that have produced more than 450 grams. I am just looking for a plant that can do it on a regular basis. A lot of breeders say that their seeds can 'm produce more than that. I'm not asking for smart *** comments... I am asking if anyone knows of a plant that can do it. Not on every plant but a lot of them.

Go with big bud then. It is a stablized strain that will surely pull 16 oz. off a 6-7 ft plant. Hell I just got 7 oz. off one 4 footer indoors.

pcduck said:
Rhino seeds has Critical Mass up on there site and that is all I know about that.

Thanks but when I checked it said they were out of stock also.

Has anyone ever ordered from sensibleseeds.com? They have them but they haven't emailed me back. I was going to make sure they were in stock before I placed an order.

Thanks to everyone. Yall have been very helpful. I am going to try some big bud seeds too. I am going to try 3 or 4 different breeds just to see which one is the best for what I want. Thanks again.

Your a big talker,I'm a big watcher-lets see.Put up your pics. the whole way through.And by the way I 'm thinkin we will not hear from you in a bit.
You don't have 2 lie 2 kick it.I'm not callin you a lier,but"you don't have 2 lie 2 kick it".

Hmmm not sure what all the hating is all about ..;), must be some 'gator fans ehh?..:rofl:
...BUT.. a pound p/plant OD is NOT a huge sttretch of the imagination, nor is it "out of reason" to ask or expect as a close average, for a so described "high yielding" strain....IMHO I've had several over the years that exceeded a lb at harvest..and none were proclaimed "high yeilding" strains.

THANKS olt'.. yes, it should be 'noted' that we at MP are not favorable to commercial operations... ;)

Hick said:
Hmmm not sure what all the hating is all about ..;), must be some 'gator fans ehh?..:rofl:

dont hate on us swamp folk sounds like a sooner fan to me lol:rolleyes:

just for the record... I'm not saying it's not possible... I'm just saying that it is highly unlikely... on average... sure it's possible, given the right conditions... and environmental factors, if grown outside... and uhhh... you can pull pounds of a single plant... if you weighed it wet... I was thinkiing about indoor grows when I made the first post... not tryna dash anyone's dreams... I'm just tryna be realistic here...

and, btw... who the Hell listens to a crazy man's ramblings? ? ?

Hick, I cant read one of your posts without laughing my *** off at that disturbing sheep.

Your probably right I probably won't post pics for the simple fact I don't have anything to prove to anyone. I haven't been talking big,I have mostly asked questions. I am not going to get on here and brag, I'm not that kind of person. I also wouldn't really call it a commercial operation. Me and another friend are doing all the work but to be honest I'm not going to do all the work and let my other 10 friends (that don't grow) have it for free after I done all the work and took the chance. Only reason I want a big yield is because we ran out after a couple months this past year. So good luck to everyone this year and no not a sooners fan....look a little harder at the name. I do enjoy the grow....I enjoy the walk through the mountains....I enjoy watching my babies grow....I enjoy the accomplishment of setting my goals for the year and reaching them if possible or try my *** off.....I do enjoy the thrill of keeping it from getting stolen or busted. I got one shot a year at it unlike the indoor growers. I have to grow enough at one time for me and my friends. Well sorry the question I asked got under people's skin. I won't ask anymore. Later...

I see what your sayin. I grow indoor and outdoor and I still run out all the time, but I still pick quality over quantity any day of the week.

UTVolGatorHater said:
Your probably right I probably won't post pics for the simple fact I don't have anything to prove to anyone. I haven't been talking big,I have mostly asked questions. I am not going to get on here and brag, I'm not that kind of person. I also wouldn't really call it a commercial operation. Me and another friend are doing all the work but to be honest I'm not going to do all the work and let my other 10 friends (that don't grow) have it for free after I done all the work and took the chance. Only reason I want a big yield is because we ran out after a couple months this past year. So good luck to everyone this year and no not a sooners fan....look a little harder at the name. I do enjoy the grow....I enjoy the walk through the mountains....I enjoy watching my babies grow....I enjoy the accomplishment of setting my goals for the year and reaching them if possible or try my *** off.....I do enjoy the thrill of keeping it from getting stolen or busted. I got one shot a year at it unlike the indoor growers. I have to grow enough at one time for me and my friends. Well sorry the question I asked got under people's skin. I won't ask anymore. Later...

Listen... 100 lbs is more than ANYONE needs for 'personal'.. and MarP' is a community that believes that commercial growers are a part of the problem, in EVER getting mj decriminalized or looked upon as anything but another illicit drug. "Profiteers" give us small time, personal growers a black eye in society eyes. The immeadiate response to 100 plants is..... "drug dealers"... "cartels".. "organized crime"... "criminals".. ALL of them!! Put 'em in jail!!
Nothin but ammunition for the anti's.. IMO

BUT... not unlike you, I enjoy the whole thrill of outdoor guerilla growing, too. The hours spent "alone" in the woods is priceless. The labor can be intense, as can the stress as harvest approaches. But the rewards of success are nothing short of fantastic.;)
We don't want you to stop posting, or feel that we've berated you for setting the bar high. I just want to explain our position/opinion on the matter.

Well I'm not putting out 100% females. I figure about 50% right? and then out of them how many do you think will make it the whole way?.....Deer, Had Foxes dig out of buckets last year, Some broke under there own weight, when I went on vacation slugs ate some smaller ones. **** anything and everything seems to happen.....year before last had a bunch stolen....Ok I put out 50 Last year some didn't make it til they showed sex some did after all was said and done had around 20 females. All were white widow so not a whole lot of weight there. I am the one who brings it when we go camping during deer season, to the christmas and new years party, Super Bowl, and my buddies are too lazy to mess with it when they get off work so there is alot gone. To me its not much and didnt last long at all. 100 plants doesn't equal 100 pounds after you add in males, deer, slugs, theives, mother nature, ground hogs, hell the list never stops. And like everyone is saying there is no possibile way I can get 1 pound per female. I'm not growing indoors were there isn't deer, theives, slugs, and so on. Oh yeah and I have to split everything 50-50 with my buddy that does half the work. Later

I HOPE this is YOUR(or your buddies)property,if not thats kinda spineless.

Screw it I say start in febuary sex a couple. Clone the crap out of them and put 200 out. If your luck is as bad as you say it is you might just have to do that.

INTHEDES said:
I HOPE this is YOUR(or your buddies)property,if not thats kinda spineless.

I don't know where you live, but of the fifteen or so outdoor guys I know, only one of them has any plants on thier own property. What would make growing on someone elses property spineless? Have you ever grown outside before?

BuddyLuv said:
Screw it I say start in febuary sex a couple. Clone the crap out of them and put 200 out. If your luck is as bad as you say it is you might just have to do that.

And, here's the truth in this thread.....

Latest posts

Back