hmmm, can i get away with it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayskiffy

Reaction score
I get monthly drugtests from a prevention program, I am wondering how long it would take for it to get out my system if i only smoked one time. I am currently clean and im about 130 lbs with only 6% body fat. PLEASEEE give me info id love to burn again!

thanks man, but i want to know how i can pass without 'cheating'. i want to know if i could pass without the gel in a few days just cuz of my bodyfat and size... also, does Certo brand gel work? i cant find sur gel.

well my friend is very tall and thin. he used to pass naturally by drinking a lot of fluids..especially cranberyy juice before the tests. he always passed, I have never had to cheat a test. thank god. if I were you I would smoke right after the test then start flushing for the nest one. have fun be safe!

If you are having to take the Test for LEO it is not worth your freedom to smoke. If to keep a job start looking for a job that is not so hard core about drugs.
Therre is no 100% gar that you will be the tests except to not smoke

yes. yes. ozzy is 100% correct...

why would you put yourself in harms way in the first place? my freedom is worth more...

if your in a prevention program bro, i would sustain 100%, cause once your in THIER Program, the gigs up dude...

A rough guide for urine tests is 4 weeks is needed to clean out a weekend smoker,up to 6 weeks for a daily smoker.

Hey, Jay!

I dont' know about you, but I do know that if I took that first hit, I'd soon be convincing myself that another one would be just fine. Pretty soon, I'd be screwed. Please think twice before doing this.

- Max

I used to be in this category man i feel for you. Though i never totally abstained while under the scrutiny of the state, i used to drink up a pot o coffee and then a big bottle of cranberry juice right after wiz a couple times and go take my test. Never had a dirty pop up on me and this was for my P.O. and they used the machine testing equipment not dip strips. IMO a here and there you should be ok but as others said is it worth the risk? When i did this i had no kids or real obligations to attend to.

well i have a 5 panel drip stick test. i thank all of you askin if its worth my freedom but honestly i think i could get away with one burn a month before the next test... i tested myself after being an every day all day smoker 22 days after my last hit and i came up clean. im prolly just bein paranoid about it, thanks for the help guys

Paranoid?
Wait until a few minutes after you smoke...the things that will be running through your head:confused2: :cop: :stoned: ...LOL

Latest posts

Back