Home THC/CBD/CBG/CBN potency test kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless it comes with a liquid chromatography mass spectrometer it won't be accurate.

no
mydx if anything, for home testing.. but even their results don't seem 100%

I pay 50 bucks a sample, one for potency and one for pesticides, mold, etc.

no
mydx if anything, for home testing.. but even their results don't seem 100%

I was very intrigued by the mydx when I first found out about it. I googled it a bunch and read as much as I could. In the end, from what I could gather, it is more or less a sham. It can detect cannabinoid profiles to some degree of accuracy, but it requires an internet connection because it then pings its database and pulls back the strain with the most similar profile... I can't imagine thats very accurate.

Caveat emptor!

I was very intrigued by the mydx when I first found out about it. I googled it a bunch and read as much as I could. In the end, from what I could gather, it is more or less a sham. It can detect cannabinoid profiles to some degree of accuracy, but it requires an internet connection because it then pings its database and pulls back the strain with the most similar profile... I can't imagine thats very accurate.

Caveat emptor!

wow never knew that.
just saw some people test it against other results.

you're sure about that eh?.. seems well off (i know they were doing a database. didn't know the results were off it alone though.. where do the base numbers come from then though?)

I do remember reading that you can add profiles to the database or something if they are not found, but I think they have gotten "official" cannabinoid profiles on a lot of strains and just added them to their database for the device to check against.

Even if there not perfect its better then nothing. At least it gives you an idea of what you are dealing with. Its like Home testing for Lipids,,,not perfect but damn close,,and gives you an idea where your Lipids are.

Latest posts

Back