homemade 08 bongs.. tell me what U think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bleek187

higher than captain kirk
Reaction score
ive been making bongs out of things forever.. i had a really good one i made from a gatoraid bottle last year.. this year ive made 2 so far.. i figured id post some pix of these 2 bongs just cuz i think there pretty cool =) the first one was something i made real quick cuz i wanted to smoke.. Mason Jar bong.. just drilld 2 1/2 inch holes.. stuck a 1/2 inch air tube down into the water and half inch air line coming out... also put a carb hole in it.. hits like a champ.. the second one i got a lil more creative.. i drilld a half inch hole in a JD bottle... put a 1/2 inch air line to smoke out of.. and put a half inch tube thru tha lid down to the bottom... i used a lighter to melt the end of the tube togather and then punchd a bunch of holes in the bottom of the tube to make a defuser or however its spelld.. this bong also hits like a champ.. no carb hole tho because i have a glass bowl that slides in the tube.. tho my boy keeps telling me to put a carb in it.. im gonna make some bowls out of beer bottles also but melting the glass, shaping it and geting it to cool off without cracking is a pain in the..... if anybody knows how to keep it from cracking lemme know.. thinkn about puting it in the oven at 500 when im done and then cooling the oven off over like 2 hours.. i also want to be able to melt the glass on liquor bottles and melt in glass tubes insted of plastic air line... think it will be alot nicer.. so lemme know what U guys think.. thanks

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Not too bad. I remeber the days when i made bongs out of everything. Like George Carlin said "we made bongs out of everything, we made bongs out of our cars, Hey man pull over I need to take a hit". Hell my dad has no socket for his socket wrech set becasue the have all been used in this or that over the years. A++
Chris

check the thred in coffee table about homemade pieces, i make a awesome sobe bong that truly is more of a bong than anything homemade..

potheadfockr said:
Not too bad. I remeber the days when i made bongs out of everything. Like George Carlin said "we made bongs out of everything, we made bongs out of our cars, Hey man pull over I need to take a hit". Hell my dad has no socket for his socket wrech set becasue the have all been used in this or that over the years. A++
Chris

I think you're thinking of Denis Leary in No Cure for Cancer. George Carlin may have said it as well, though.

That is a cool little bong, though.

they get the job done but nothing is nicer than a (purchased) beautiful glass bong with a nice fat bowl on it.

Latest posts

Back