How do i know when shes ready to come down?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingsFaded

KingsFaded
Reaction score
So ive been growing indoors in a closet under cfl's 12 to be exact various wattage's from 35 to 100 watts not in equivalency.

Ive been using Age Old Organics - the blooming one.

Ive been flushing for about 2-3 weeks not but there is still very little yellowing of the leafs.

There are a lot of Amber/red Pistols

they've been flowering for longer than 10 weeks at least 12 or 13 but theirs still white pistols and no sign of amber trichs.

For the pics, its not letting me post them because their in another post on MP

So as long as people dont flip out on me

Heres a link to another area where i have the pics on this website.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65215

Well those picture will not work here. I think a lot of us are happy with MP so dont want to join another BB to see them. But if you want to put them on here more people would be willing to help.

They should be showing a whole lot of amber by now at 13 weeks. What variety?

well if you don't know what that variety is it will be hard to tell how long it will go. I never had a plant go that long and not be ready. I grew only one pure sativa and I won't do that agian.

KingsFaded said:
one click wont hurt

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

-You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

Now read the users post again :)

I think a lot of us are happy with MP so dont want to join another BB to see them.

This says: "I think a lot of us are happy with Marijuana Passion, so we don't want/need to join another Bulletin Board (Roll it Up) to see them"

Also, live linking is against the sites rules. Attach your pics here by managing attachments in "Advanced posting" :aok:

*ON TOPIC*

I didn't look at the pics as I can not see them, so I can't give advice there. At 13 weeks I'd say they have to be some kind of ready! hah :) I'm heading into week 9 without a sign of a single amber trich..I'll be pulling in a week with all milky it seems.

Wishing you well for your harvest!

If you had posted your message on rolitup@tried what you are doing now that is what you would be called.As well all them little trols,that hid in the back ground @ only chirp in when there is a pack of ya.like a bunch of bullies!!! One click ah comon,give it up trol!!!:eek:

How are you checking the trichs? The color of the pistils has nothing to do with whether it is ready to harvest or not. The only way to tell if a plant is ready is by checking the trichs under at least a 30x microscope.

Dr. Green Fang said:
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

-You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

Now read the users post again :)

This says: "I think a lot of us are happy with Marijuana Passion, so we don't want/need to join another Bulletin Board (Roll it Up) to see them"

Also, live linking is against the sites rules. Attach your pics here by managing attachments in "Advanced posting" :aok:

*ON TOPIC*

I didn't look at the pics as I can not see them, so I can't give advice there. At 13 weeks I'd say they have to be some kind of ready! hah :) I'm heading into week 9 without a sign of a single amber trich..I'll be pulling in a week with all milky it seems.

Wishing you well for your harvest!

Im pretty sure i know what he said...

Its cool, il respect your guys forum & rules.

Their about 11 weeks not 13 and theirs signs of amber starting to appear finally, so il let them for a week or 2 and Chop!

Ive been Procrastinating on cutting em because ive put in so much work, its gonna be kind of sad to see them come down but the buds are gonna be so worth it :icon_smile:

& Thanks, I hope this harvest comes out excellent.

Latest posts

Back