How do you know when seeded ? any Pics please ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacecake

Reaction score
HI ya you think one of left seeded :-| I get a bit paro sorry :-| if seeded what I look for ??

Thanks

\\S.

If a gal gets seeded, the hairs will turn red/brown and shrivel up WAY before its pull time. Like WAAAAAY before. I think that's what u were trying to ask. Have a good green one.

Thanks people Yes was a bit unclear :-| Friday night ya know ;) 7greeneyes Thanks thats the answer I was looking for ;)

Have a good weekend ;)

\\S.

7greeneyes said:
If a gal gets seeded, the hairs will turn red/brown and shrivel up WAY before its pull time. Like WAAAAAY before. I think that's what u were trying to ask. Have a good green one.

That is not necessarily true. There is no real way to tell until seeds start forming. I have had bud that looked seeded, but the seed pods had nothing in them.

I have a journal up with some good shots of seeded plants.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18367&highlight=Bag+seed+closet+grow

Here is a sneak preview :)

This is week 6 in flower and you can see how swollen the calyxs have gotten. Thats what you are looking for.

SS850456.JPG

I agree Hemp Goddess I have also had I think it was Thai that looked seeded but was not seeds ;) Just the small white bits sometimes find in buds :) So if a part is seeded it does not spread ? So if bottom seeded then rest be ok or?

Thanks in advance

\\S.

The answer is ? There is only 1 way a plant gets seeded and that is if it comes in contact with pollen. So the question is: Where did the pollen come from? If this is a hermie, you could have more pollen sacks that could release pollen and further seed the plant...or that might be it. Time will tell. We'll hope for the best.

Would you say this lady looks seeded ?

DSCN9980.JPG

Its a lady I had by a Herm ......But I think as Goddess said there just empty is the word Carlix's ?

Thanks

I personally can't tell if its seeded or not but it does look like you've done a great job of growing it.

Latest posts

Back