How high have you gotten?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaddyLove

Reaction score
How high have gotten, what was the high like?
How much did you smoke?

But back in the 80's I had some Thia weed that with 1 joint would have you so stoned that it felt almost like an acid trip (laughing wise that is). But I like my Indica strains good for sleep and pain of my RA...take care..

I gotta say the craziest high I got was on some shwag. Back in the day we used to jus roll blunts an Js, then we got our first water bong, then we got another water bong the next day haha. I can get swag out the ***.
I like swag, I like getting crazy and laughing my *** off. Go through every experience, the paranoya, the "oh **** someones breaking into the house", to the "oh damn that's a cop behind us" and it's a damn honda truck. Between maybe 4pm until 10 or 11 we can easily kill between a half O to an O of swag that is.

Nug and Dro is expensive right now, like 75 an 8th and 150 for a quarter. Which is why I'm starting a grow plan here, so I can experience way more experience.
I think smoking is a hobby, it's actually getting to the point where I'll have alot on me, I'm stopping this because to me it's like weed is legal.
Sorry if I didn't make sense, this is my first time typing a story while not sober

My buddy made rice krispie treats with about 1.5 oz for 6 squares.

I couldn't walk talk or think for the next 6 hours or so and I woke up the next day still stoned.

Trafic said:
My buddy made rice krispie treats with about 1.5 oz for 6 squares.

I couldn't walk talk or think for the next 6 hours or so and I woke up the next day still stoned.

Just curios (Stupid question again) so if you just ate 1.5 oz of weed u would get stoned huh?

sl0wdr0 said:
I gotta say the craziest high I got was on some shwag. Back in the day we used to jus roll blunts an Js, then we got our first water bong, then we got another water bong the next day haha. I can get swag out the ***.
I like swag, I like getting crazy and laughing my *** off. Go through every experience, the paranoya, the "oh **** someones breaking into the house", to the "oh damn that's a cop behind us" and it's a damn honda truck. Between maybe 4pm until 10 or 11 we can easily kill between a half O to an O of swag that is.

Nug and Dro is expensive right now, like 75 an 8th and 150 for a quarter. Which is why I'm starting a grow plan here, so I can experience way more experience.
I think smoking is a hobby, it's actually getting to the point where I'll have alot on me, I'm stopping this because to me it's like weed is legal.
Sorry if I didn't make sense, this is my first time typing a story while not sober

Lol I feel you when I was in my early teen years I soaked 3 joints in a cup of koolaid and let it sit for three hours and drank it and was high as hell. On accident I swalled 1 of the joints and had these weird twitches for more than a week. It was a weird experience.

Seen a few PPL go to the Hospital from eating to much weed.
No,,they wernt dying or nothing,,,BUT,,They thought they were. :rolleyes:
Funny as hell,,well,,they wasnt laughing,,but I was.:D

On swag like Slowdro. Me and a friend picked up a qp for this massive party. Heavy rains got it postponed. We had spent all day rolling it up into blunts. Made about 30-35 or so. Met up with a few people and burned and burned. Everyone else was out of it (couple light weights only lasted 2 blunts), had enough, but we kept going and jammin that old school Nintendo like Techmo Bowl. Passed out and had saved 1 for the morning when going to get more (more like 5pm cause we were wrecked).
I admit it wasnt the greatest stuff. (under 200 at the time) Its the accomplishment of doing it that counted.

DaddyLove said:
Just curios (Stupid question again) so if you just ate 1.5 oz of weed u would get stoned huh?
(stupid answer) try it and let us know (if you remember to)

thats a crazy story spear, i gotta do some **** like that. haah
but imma try the 1.5 ounce in a vegi mix. Lol I had this idea to make a vegitable juice with tomatos and all the other stuff, and Add Bud to it, not hard bud, freshly picked bud. I'll let u know whats up.

After this I'll smoke some fan leaves too! :rofl:

DaddyLove said:

1.5 oz. divided by 6 squares.

So about 8g per square.

I'm with Tokie. Early 70's 2 friends and I got our hand on a s**t load of Thai stick. Young and vinegar filled, we had a smoke off to see who would go down first. I've never been so high in my life; felt like you were floating around the room. Yeah, I won, but then we all couched out for like 10 hours, woke all stiff necked.

In the early 80's I had just changed duty stations from Germany to Ft. Lewis Wa. I went with a couple guys to Sea-Tac mall. We were sitting out in the parking lot getting high and for some stupid reason we just kept filling bowl after bowl after bowl. We got seriously stoned and went walking around inside the mall. I remember felling like the Grimmace from McDonalds ( He was the big purple blobby looking critter). Even after being in Germany and having smoked tons of hash I had never been that totaly stoned.

I remember not smoking for 7 years once,long time ago. Decided to eat a small bud for starters. Very bad Idea. I was so messed up and Paranoid,,,Heart beating outta my chest,,, I set on my bed sweating and didnt move for an hour.Then I laid down and didnt move till the next Morning.:D Yep,,I was an Idiot. It was very Very good weed to say the least. Smoked it the next day and had a great time. Sure makes a difference how you consume your weed on what kinda high yur gonna get.:eek:

Latest posts

Back