How I make Trees

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A party isn't a party unless TBG is in the HOUSE! :hubba:

sweet can u take a wide shot though like one pic of one of the extremely big ladies. it would be greatly appreciated. cuz im planning on having blown up to the size of a poster to put on my wall.

It'll read "ktownlegend made me do it"!

Or would you like plain jane with no scribbles?

no scribble please, u know that famous picture of the huge tree in a bare field. im gonna do it something like that jsut with one of ur huge MJ ladies. do'tn worry bout making the background clear though i can chop and edit that, unless of course its all MJ, then it'll stay.

thanks a bong,

KT

ktownlegend said:
so i don't get inbetween u and Mom? lol

Sorry Ktown, you're stuck sitting by me...but I can pass notes for you...:rofl:

I like my seat...right next to Lady G...:D

I'll bring a copy of the2008 Farmers Almanac, Lady G!! ;)

Can't wait for the Party!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you put the riz on my lap please maam. ;)

Can't wait. Woohooo!

:hubba:

Lady Green said:
You want riz......you got 'em/'er
:woohoo: :holysheep:

You got an A+ for your interpretation!;)

I'm just glad to be at the table. Still looks like I'm just all by my lonesome over there........... Can you here me guys, guys, over here!:joint:

That's all right, just glad to be here. But I brought my chainsaws, stump grinder, chipper. I will help with the trim and bubblebags.

Can just evision the aroma of as I roll Black Russian sticky hash off my fingers somewhere out in the country.........;)

Like I said... Just glad to be here.:)

We can't have anyone feeling lonely...........

so

I moved Pot Belly........added Metal Chick to keep him company and put riz smack dab in MoM's lap!

Did I do good? :evil:

Latest posts

Back