How many of you also smoke cigarettes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

I smoked 2 packs of Marlboro Lights daily until I got pregnant with my 1st kid. A co-worker told me she saw some documentary of a fetus in the womb quivering and shaking during each puff. I quit that night and never looked back. Although I think that co-worker was just pulling my leg. :)

I tried a puff of a cig several years ago and coughed my arse off. It tasted nasty too.

How about you?

Me and my brother both tried quiting but failed. :mad: My girlfriend on the other hand quit about 8 months ago and hasn't had one since. ;)

Working on quiting, some days are good, some not so good.

i am at my 5th month cig free....its odd i found it hard to stop when i was pregnant....but in the end it was constant badgering of my 14 year old son that made me really start to think about quitting...and i did it :D

so i bug him now...if i ever find out he starts smoking i told him i would kick his arse ;)

I'm lucky and have never had a desire to smoke cigs.....good for me huh.

i don't smoke (cigs)but the lady rasta is slowly killing herself and wont quit p,l,r

smoke some...kinda quitting. does anyone else really hate ciggs after they get high? if i could just smoke all day every day i wouldnt ever even want a cigg. its kinda nice i think.

I actually really like to smoke a cig right after smoking herb. I hate that I ever started smoking cigarettes though, most addictive drug ever.

rasta said:
i don't smoke (cigs)but the lady rasta is slowly killing herself and wont quit p,l,r
I hear the pain it causes you man. I smoked cigs for most of my life and only quit them after a series of almost killer heart attacks and a shitload of bypasses. My late wife smoked them up to the month she died of ovarian cancer. They gave her a lot of times that made her feel good. I don't begrudge her that small joy, even today. We all have to find our moments of joy in life.

Cigs are an unbelievable addiction but one that can be managed by continous use of that which makes it all better.

If you're eating red meat, you're doing nothing less to your body than she is to hers. Let her enjoy her steak too.

Get her smoking the weed so much that she don't have time to light one!

Make wild love to her and then smoke more weed with her! Keep her a very busy women!

Follow this advice and she'll be down to half as much cigs in no time!

Hhahahahaha, Good luck to you man!!!!!

i smoked for about 6 years before qutting as a new years resolution made it a year and a half but like the idiot i am i decided to smoke one and all it took was one cig to start me all over again

im a minority, i LIKE tobacco. i've smoked for 35 plus years and quit only once fer 5 months when i needed surgury. i smoke a package and a half daily of rothman king size blue filter tip. a 20 pac here in canada is 8.00 each bought by the carton. in the usa, i smoke marlboro tips or pall mall.

my sister and best friends sis both hated the thought of any1 near them smoking. and both are dead from cancer, so who knows - if i quit, maybe i'll get cancer? i dont want to quit - i enjoy the taste.

strike up a lucky...unfiltered....:)

all the bruthas I hang with smoke Kools, they say it add to the high....

I smoked as much as 2 packs/day, but now its only if I drink alot....I cant seem to seperate drinking and smoking....

I look forward to the day you can go buy a pack of joints.....

Never got into that habit.

I like your pack of joints idea.....Id smoke two packs a day for sure

I never could get into cigs, I just hate the taste. If I'm super drunk at a party I might have one with friends, but thats as far as I go. But I do love tobacco. I get my fix with Hookah. Tobacco, molasses, and dried fruit...it tastes amazing and gives you a great buzz.

I smoked 35 years and finally quit 7 years ago with the help of the VA. I made it thru with the help of patches. There was an 85 year old guy in the group of veterans that had been smoking since he was 9 years old. Yeah, 76 years of Camels and Pall Malls. I asked the guy "why quit after all these years?" ... He said he was tired of it and figured he'd smoked enough. He quit successfully but didn't need the patches.

It's good to be off tobacco after all these years. I could hardly breathe anymore. It's a tough addiction to kick but the monetary benefits also figured heavily into my decision. I've saved about $15,000 over those 7 years. I can't afford that anymore but I still miss my Camel non-filtered buzz bombs. I used to buy a pack of 'humps' to smoke when I was off on the weekend. I loved going out on the deck on a crisp, fall morning with a hot cup of strong, black coffee and my smokes. That sure opened my eyes with a wallop of caffeine and nicotine. So, I still have good memories of fond times with tobacco.

I also remember buying Prince Albert (yes, in the can) and rolling my own when I went off to college. My dad wouldn't foot the bill for my cigs so I had to go the cheap route. My cigarette rolling got me into the dopers world in '69. I would sit on the library steps after class and have a smoke. Some of those long-haired sumbitchin' hippies noticed what nice smokes I could roll. They asked me if I would come back to their dorm room and roll some cigs for them. That was my first encounter with weed. I lost my dope virginity that night and it's been reefer madness ever since. :cool:

dem were the days eh? i had a full afro that i fizzed out with a vaccuum. and then wet it down to fit under reserve beret. then went reg and poof; thar she went. after a hitch i came home to peeps swearin and cussin about vietnam and they didnt know shit. and i was U.N. and we had that fag p.e.t. downsizing the military and making a mockery of the Queen. sorry but the guy was a blank blank blank. we get invaded and im sittin on the manitoba/ontario border, keepin those zombies east of it. or going into the rockies and the hell with them. anyway thats where i got started wiff "the weed" - cambodian, thai, viet, long laos, ect......

yea i dunno if i am adicted or not i smoke cigs when i can i dunno if its addiction or just sumpthing to do.

SmokinMom said:
I smoked 2 packs of Marlboro Lights daily until I got pregnant with my 1st kid. A co-worker told me she saw some documentary of a fetus in the womb quivering and shaking during each puff. I quit that night and never looked back. Although I think that co-worker was just pulling my leg. :)

I tried a puff of a cig several years ago and coughed my arse off. It tasted nasty too.

How about you?

with cigs i dont think ur supposed to inhale them like u do weed becuz everytime i try to i cough my ass off to, untill i started smoking cigs for a week nonstop and then i could inhale cigs just like i inhale weed. but i dont smoke cigs anymore cuz i chose not to.

you the man stoney ,,,,,(thanks) PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

LdyLunatic said:
i am at my 5th month cig free....its odd i found it hard to stop when i was pregnant....but in the end it was constant badgering of my 14 year old son that made me really start to think about quitting...and i did it :D

so i bug him now...if i ever find out he starts smoking i told him i would kick his arse ;)

Good for you Ldy! Keep up the great work. It's all downhill from here. :D

Latest posts

Back