How many out of work musicians out there

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meetmrfist2

stoned to the bone
Reaction score
been playing music professionally since early 70s and unfortunately my playing days have come to a halt with this virus closing all the venues.....applied for a PUA and was surprised that it went through,took a little while so now things are looking better....cant wait to get out and rock the world again soon.....peace

Me and my buds are getting together this week for a little social distancing jam session...we got a nice big lawn and we’ll byob...I’ve got a battery powered 3 watt guitar amp for electric but I think the plan for the most part is acoustic...I can’t wait!!!

I can imagine that chore.....it takes my drummer almost a hour to set his kit up for a gig......

Well, some of the band kinda unsure yet and wanted to hold off...we could move it all outside and distance but that’s a pain in the @$$ especially if your not getting paid(just jammin)... sure wish some of these virtual jam scenarios worked better...we tried one that went nowhere...

this lock down sux everyone is stir crazy,the word around here is they are going to start opening some of the bars next week but only hiring solo acts....

he has a few different kits seems like he uses big kit for small venues and small kit for big venues....go figure.....

Latest posts

Back