How much bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Reaction score
Have never smoked or tried making hash. I know of most technigues but unsure on how much bud I would need to make a small piece or big enough to be worth trying. Would a quarter be enough?

Later:cool:

Dont use your bud! All the leaf clippings you take when you are harvesting is what you save. Put all those in a bag and collect them all. That's what you use to make hash.

Whats everyones favorite recipe. Is the bubblebag method the best quality method. I was wondering the cheapest way to make hash out of maybe 4-8 oz. of trim.

Thanks Hick for the quick reply> Hick I have never smoked hash. How does it compare to mj?

It's pure thc noods. Will kick your arse if not use to it. :yay: :clap: :stoned: But the taste is....well...how do I say.......Outta this effin world. Aint nothing like it. I use the little popcorn buds as well as the leaf trimmings.

noodles said:
Thanks Hick for the quick reply> Hick I have never smoked hash. How does it compare to mj?
It's like eating only the iceing off the cake dude..;)

personally i like kief cakes better than hash. albiet if u make some potent hashoil by all means throw that goodness on ur greens for an even more spirtual retarded high :D
keep it green..

hey dank.."kiefe cakes" IS "hash"..No?..

I think so Hick since Kief is the trich heads, no. :rolleyes:

Unless your talking about a friend I hand named Kieth but he was stoned when we met him and his name came out as Kief but thats a different story.

no, kief cakes are pressed pollen only, nothin else off the plant. no one else does this with a kief box?

.."Pressed pollen"...I'll be darned!...

yea, shlen.."if" the screen is the exact size to sort only the heads., yes. The heads are the purest thc. But you're bound to get "some" vegetation with it. Different strains, environments, ect. will result in different sized heads. Thats the "theory" behind the 7 bag set of "Bubblebags".
But that is splitting hairs IMHO. Almost any grade of silkscreen will sift and sort a reasonably good quality of keif for pressing into hash.

yea..I know Kief..He has a sister named Paulen?....;)

a good strain and you'll get pretty close to "just" kief. where iam from we dont call kief, hash, but thats us lol everyones differant :D "us" meaning where iam from.

Is there a way to make bubble hash bags from stuff around the house?

So it sounds like it's just dialect and the are of the world where you as in reference to what you call it. Either way It's some kick @#^%&%&^ stuff.

yeah man, i love lining my weed with it, throw a screen in a bong, throw a bit of kief cake in there, throw ur weed ontop, and layer it with another bit of kief cake and get ready for down syndrome time :D this is best with a very mellow weed, any weed thats been water cured will work perfectly, i know only medical users do this. makes for such a mellow smoke, only crappy part is it makes it look all brown.... still good. speciall with the kief omg!

To clarify a couple of points here...."Pollen" has very little if any thc value.
Pollen is not keif, as referred to by kief boxes, screens or hash. Pollen does not make hash. Pollen is best described as 'plant sperm', produced only by male plants and hermies.
Kiefe is the finest particles, includeing, but not exclusively, trichome heads, stems and minute vegetative material..from female plants. Sorted or sifted through a screen of some type(silk screen or wire cloth is most common) with small enough mesh or T.P.I. to eliminate "most" of the vegetative materials.
Applying heat and pressure, that can then be congealed into the product commonly called hash.

hmm i think you miss understand me, pollen press is used to press kief. oh crap, i know where u got the pollen issue, he's right, somewhere around here, there was a thread where i referanced pollen and white flowers, while reading this one. i meant to say trichomes.

Edit: i just started a new adhd med, it makes me feel all tweeked out and was up for 34 hours. sorry guys, i think iamma chill out till i can get it under control. addoral or w/e..

Latest posts

Back