How much longer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scatking

Senile Member
Reaction score
Well today starts my 10th week of flower on my first hydro grow - white widow. Trichs are still clear and the fan leaves are dying left and right. Can't find one cloudy bulb in the bunch. I know sat dominants take a while longer, but i reamain concerned by all the leaf loss and seeming slowdown of the process. Both girls are still taking good amounts of nutes, and I am thinking of lightning up the nutes a bit. Should I flush and refeed or is it too late for this? Any thoughts on this would be really helpful.

Thanks!:watchplant:

Trichs don't lie! Don't worry about leaves yellowing its just loss of nitrogen it happens to all the plants I've grown!

Phatpharmer

The colas are really getting plump-patience has never been one of my virtues:(

did'nt know there was a sativa dom ww. all my wws' were done in 8.5 weeks.

mine were all nute sensitive also. but that was when i did soil inside.

got pics?

:postpicsworthless: ...bb...

I'll try to post pics tomorrow. I guess i misspoke about the the dominant feature - they are only 65%. I am just worried that the ripening will slow with all the fans dropping.

Plant height: Short/Med
THC level %: 30+
Flowering times: 55-63 Days
Yield: 800+g/m2
Grows: Indoors/Outdoors/Greenhouse
Strain Genetics: 45% Indica / 65% Sative Hybrid
Grow Difficulty: Easy

Price: 110.00CND
Product Description
White Widow 10 - Pack

ORDER ID: CDWW

Has the highest percentages of THC known to mankind. POWERFUL stuff, this is not for the beginner smoker. Great to relieve pain for medical users as are all our strains. This sticky, sweet plant can be grown both indoors and outdoors—a perfect match for first time growers and medical users. Since its creation in the ’90s, White Widow has won numerous awards including the High Times Cannabis Cup in 1995.

Celebrated for its unique, refreshing taste, its strong, skunky smell and its mind-blowing, sugary appearance, White Widow is beyond legendary—but the crystal formations on the leaves and buds aren’t just mere eye candy—the dense hairs produce one of the finest quality highs you could ever experience to date.

Howdy scatking! In the Strain Genetics: 45% Indica / 65% Sative Hybrid, don't those 2 numbers have to add up to 100%? It may be 35 indica or 55 sativa??

At 105% this weed will be killer - it's kind of like turning your amp up to 11.:headbang2: :yeahthat:

Just copied off the site...the author was probably doing a little sampling.

i hear that the real widow finishes in about 11 weeks, so realistically 12-13 from the onset of flowering, but those are the examples ive seen.

Latest posts

Back