how r fem. seeds made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have grown about 5 of their strains, their so called "elite". The only one I have kept for more then one round was Strawberry Cough. I am only keeping her through this grow and it will be replaced because of it's long flowering time (11-12 weeks). The rest of their gear was not up to par IMO.

Hick said:
well it "sounds" like you may well know what you're doing..;)(noticed your intro stated you have years of experience :))..couple of questions..
"Happy brother" ??? never heard of the strain, nor the breeder "Karma Genetics".. "clone only" often means (to me) simply a possibly exceptional phenotype of some hybrid or unstable cross/strain.
"true female clone"... I assume by this that you tested it?.. stressed it to see if it would hermie ??
one more.. Upon reversal, you applied the pollen to another tested/proven "true female" clone from the same donor?

Now my question would be, if the clones are from an "unstable" cross/genetics, will the offspring follow only the characteristics of the donor?..or is it going to reveal, exhibit characteristics of the P1's, or possibly even recessive or co-dominate traits of previous genetcs?..

I think If you self a hybrid plant you'll end up with the equivalent of an F2 generation with examples of the plants phenotype among the population with a lot of variability expressed amongst its sisters.

White WidowMaker said:
I disagree with this. DP is an established company, one of the best and most renowned. They breed stable genetics, quality, stable & uniform strains.

I would much prefer natural, non-feminized seeds and pull / separate the males the old fashioned way. Who knows what kind of cancer-causing-GMO fighting against the natural therapeutic qualities of marijuana you are getting when you purchase feminized seeds?

DP is considered "The Guv'nor" when it comes to Amsterdam seed companies.

WWM, how come you show up every time someone mentions DP negatively? Are you related to them? Seems odd to me that no one else praises them like you do. Loyalty is good, but how about reality? I personally haven't done any biz with them yet, But I do trust valued members experience here.

Latest posts

Back