How to build drip system for soil.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PurpleSkunk said:
kool i figure that i was hoeping to make a res it is possible for soil but probably wouldnt do well.as for the plants looking good thanks has to do with the breed and lots of trial and error but were getting there.thanks for the pic of the timer can yours turn on every other 2 days so many minutes twice a day?
yes, you can set it for like mon-3am...sat-1pm...sat-off-1:01pm...sat-on again 1:02pm and off at midnight. its very versatile. its the intermatic model DT77 at fine home improvement stores everywhere! i got mine at home depot or lowes...cant remember. also has battery backup for clock, and automatically adjusts for sunup/sundown...and daylight savings time. a bargain at 15.99 or so.

Timmyjg6 said:
What if you had 2 of these set up one with nutrients one with water and you get each one to tun on like every 4 days and have it set so one day its nuts thin in 2 days its water and so on... You could set it all up and go n vacation..
i was gonna do that but i was gonna send plian water to my vegg room and some nutrient mix to the flower room as of now ive been useing plain water.

camcam said:
This is exactly what I need! I have to travel about 30 miles to feed my ladies and this system would be great for me, saves me time and money, excellent tutorial!

P.S Does the PH level of the water change over time at all?? Am going to make a system like this so I could leave the plants for a week and my friend only has to check on them.
im not sure i never check ph the less i do the better they do lol.but im sure someone could answer this.

lyfr said:
yes, you can set it for like mon-3am...sat-1pm...sat-off-1:01pm...sat-on again 1:02pm and off at midnight. its very versatile. its the intermatic model DT77 at fine home improvement stores everywhere! i got mine at home depot or lowes...cant remember. also has battery backup for clock, and automatically adjusts for sunup/sundown...and daylight savings time. a bargain at 15.99 or so.
kool im gonna get one tonight hope i find one.
so i can set it up to go on like mon 730 am on 740 am off wed 730 am on 740 am off friday 730 am on 740 am off then i guess it go back to monday?i hope i can make it this schedule i will soon find out.thanks lyfr.PS

PurpleSkunk said:
kool im gonna get one tonight hope i find one.
so i can set it up to go on like mon 730 am on 740 am off wed 730 am on 740 am off friday 730 am on 740 am off then i guess it go back to monday?i hope i can make it this schedule i will soon find out.thanks lyfr.PS
yep, you can mix and match, you set each on/off time and each day separately. one day, 7 days or any # in any order.

PurpleSkunk said:
i picked up the same one as you i will post a pic later.
:eek: i really hope it does what you need now...u know...after the commercials i done for it an all;)

looks like it will just gotta figure out how to set it up.i want mon wed and sat 15 min on for now.7 30 to 7 45

as of now i got it set for mon event #1 on 730am event #2 off 745am
wed event #3 on 730am event #4 off 745am
and sat event #5 on 730am event #6 off 745am this sound like i set it right to you?thanks PS

so i ended up taken that one timer back it kept coming on at sunset till it drained my res,i couldnt figure out how to turn sunset sunrise off lol so this is what i ended up with,it also has two plug areas so i can have each room running of its own system,flower room nutes,vegg room plain water.PS
i ahve it running mon wed sat for 10 minutes morning time.

timer.jpg

PurpleSkunk said:
so i ended up taken that one timer back it kept coming on at sunset till it drained my res,i couldnt figure out how to turn sunset sunrise off lol so this is what i ended up with,it also has two plug areas so i can have each room running of its own system,flower room nutes,vegg room plain water.PS
i ahve it running mon wed sat for 10 minutes morning time.
sorry i wasted a trip for ya man, i really thought that would work for you. that other one looks like it does more for you anyhow...glad ya found somethin that works

lyfr said:
sorry i wasted a trip for ya man, i really thought that would work for you. that other one looks like it does more for you anyhow...glad ya found somethin that works
na man all help is appreciated its acually a great timer just didnt work out for me do to me not know how to set but now im ok.

Latest posts

Back