howdy fellow earthlings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easyrider1

reverend
Reaction score
just wanted to say Hi and see if i can learn anything to make life more pleasurable and interesting. anyone here know anything about making hemp or marijuana oil for the purpose of combating cancer or other ailments? from what i understand, according to the bible, the annointing oil jesus susposedly used was derived from hemp or marijuana. no doubt it was organic. must have been some good stuff though if people were seeing him walk on water, feeding 5000 people with a couple fish and a couple loaves of bread and a few other things.

hello and welcome to MP

have a look in the hash section and medical section and see what ya can find ,,i m sure it will of been mentioned in there somewhere
goodluck:peace:

been looking around here a bit and am finding some interesting and enlightening information. kewl:cool:

ther is alot to know...need any ansers feel free to ask me...new or old!!!!!

easyrider1 said:
just wanted to say Hi and see if i can learn anything to make life more pleasurable and interesting. anyone here know anything about making hemp or marijuana oil for the purpose of combating cancer or other ailments? from what i understand, according to the bible, the annointing oil jesus susposedly used was derived from hemp or marijuana. no doubt it was organic. must have been some good stuff though if people were seeing him walk on water, feeding 5000 people with a couple fish and a couple loaves of bread and a few other things.

There are lots of people here with medical cards--hope they can give you some answers. Welcome and good luck.

Latest posts

Back