Huge bud drying times?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonnieB

Reaction score
Im down to my last 2 plants drying. These 2 had monster size buds. Im at 55%-65% if fluctuates, humidity. These buds are on their 2nd week and are still very wet. I cut a few buds up an placed them in ventilated cardboard boxes and it helped. Their odor is still very good and not hay smelling. But im gonna let the other buds keep hang drying until they are dry. Any objections?

Just don't put wet pot in a jar. Should be crispy. They will rehydrate in the jar. That is why we pop the lid. more at first then less and less often until you can leave the lid closed. Then pop once a week until they stop re-hydrating.

Just don't put wet pot in a jar. Should be crispy. They will rehydrate in the jar. That is why we pop the lid. more at first then less and less often until you can leave the lid closed. Then pop once a week until they stop re-hydrating.
I learned that lesson the hard way. And you're right. It does rehydrate lol. My 1st batch went from drying to super wet in less than 24 hrs. I had to empty everything and place in paper bags for 4-5 days

I shake the jars and if they're all sticking together its too wet. If the buds don't stick together when shaking, I know I am in the sweet spot

After a while it will become 2nd nature
Man, I hope so. Ill have over a pound, if my math is right. 4 jars came out to 3.73 ounces. And ill have 25-35 quart jars when its done

Latest posts

Back