Huge Security Problem!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tater said:
How you going to do that with a criminal record. The final choice is yours but personally I think you are putting yourself in a high risk situation for no reason. Sounds pretty stupid to me.
*noted

(p.s. i would do it the same way i do things now-- illegally;) )

my roommate went to real estate school and learned all those laws and stuff, they gotta give 24 hours notice and i can deny them entry until then, there was a note less than 24 hours before saying there would be some painting on the outside(but absolutely nothing about having to let a guy in my place, but i think he only came in because i forgot to take stuff off the balcony and he had to paint there), but seeing my neighbors doors in the hallway and them painting the inside just freaked me the f*ck out(cannabis paranoia:huh: )

bob480, maybe i was a little unclear. my plants are in my bedroom closet, the neighbors doors are all set out in the apartment building's hallway. the closet is surrounded on all sides by other rooms in our apartment so its at least a little protected.

im feeling a little better about it now, but i still have 8 more days of this to deal with. i appreciate all of your suggestions and constructive criticism, keep them coming please!

Seattle Bong Ripper said:
bob480, maybe i was a little unclear. my plants are in my bedroom closet, the neighbors doors are all set out in the apartment building's hallway. the closet is surrounded on all sides by other rooms in our apartment so its at least a little protected.

Ahh ok, I was a little confused when I read "closet doors are all in the hallway".

I see. So how deep has the grip of marijuana paranoia taken you? Are you in a state of complete REFEER MADNESS!!!!!!! duh duh duh
Why are all these doors in the hallway? Are they taking my doors, do they know? They couldn't. My doors are still in my place. But how do I know they are my doors? Maybe these doors were put here to spy on me. What if one of these doors leads to a police station? If that were true could one of the doors lead to the 7-11? No... no.... thats crazy talk. These doors are my doors. These doors are my friends. duh duh duh

Tune in next time
Cause you know...
I'm just sayin...

Tater

Pssst...
Pssssssssst...
Someone stole my doritos haha refer madness. I love it.
Sorry I'll stop now

Tater
Over and out
kkkchhkkk

Bob480 said:
Wait, the closet that the plants are in, is in the buildings hallway? Not your apartment? Yikes! that's way too much risk, man. I'd be crapping my pants everyday with that kind of setup...

I think he means the painters have removed the neighbors closet doors and put them in the hallway.

I'm wondering if he could just kill the light while the painters are there-less light-less heat-possibly less smell?
Just be shorter photoperiod.

Tater said:
Pssst...
Pssssssssst...
Someone stole my doritos haha refer madness. I love it.
Sorry I'll stop now

Tater
Over and out
kkkchhkkk

CRUNCH!!!!

'What was that???????????"

CRUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"There it is again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Gb

Tater said:
I see. So how deep has the grip of marijuana paranoia taken you? Are you in a state of complete REFEER MADNESS!!!!!!! duh duh duh
Why are all these doors in the hallway? Are they taking my doors, do they know? They couldn't. My doors are still in my place. But how do I know they are my doors? Maybe these doors were put here to spy on me. What if one of these doors leads to a police station? If that were true could one of the doors lead to the 7-11? No... no.... thats crazy talk. These doors are my doors. These doors are my friends. duh duh duh

Tune in next time
Cause you know...
I'm just sayin...

Tater

Of course, Maaaaaaaaaan!!!
The Doors had no bass!!!!!
The gypsies had no homes!!!!!
Viva la Doooooooors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmao
Gb

Tater said:

Tune in next time
Cause you know...
I'm just sayin...

Tater

Of course, Maaaaaaaaaan!!!
The Doors had no bass!!!!!
The gypsies had no homes!!!!!
Viva la Doooooooors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmao
Gb

Seattle Bong Ripper said:
so this morning i awake at 10 to find a guy on my third floor apartment balcony messing with my stuff. he's doing painting and priming on the outside of my apartment building. the landlord told us in a note yesterday that they would be painting and priming the outside, but they didnt say ANYTHING about having to let someone in my apartment like that. and my neighbor's doors and closet doors are all in the hallway, i hope they arent planning on taking down my closet doors.

i have 2 budding plants that are smellin up a little bit, they taped off the doors and windows forEDITsake so i cant get any fresh air. my plants are in my closet, in a cardboard box setup with a blanket as a door(waiting for my panda film in the mail), it glows like the sun and is pretty obvious to anyone between the ages of 7 and 77. so i piled every dirty piece of laundry/sheets and blankets and piled them over the setup, the light is blocked but still kinda smells. i got one of those scented auto sprayers that release a scent every half hour, but im still horrified at the possibility of getting caught.

i never contemplated the possibility of someone coming and taking my closet door OFF, so i just have a 3 sided cardboard box in there! STUPID!

if anyone has any suggestions or ideas what to do PLEASE let me know!

i guess the real test of whether im stealthy or not might be someone standing 6 inches from my grow and not have a clue......insane. wish me luck!
sooo , exactly how did this guy get IN your apartment?

He's a ninja man. I rented this place one time that had a ninja for a maintenance guy. It was crazy. I saw him kick this one guys head off. True story.

umm.. so your grow room is a lil room thats outside of your apartment and in a main hall??? cuz that sounds crazy man

grow in your apart.. perferably in a bathroom with a vent fan.
change your front door deadbolt and if your like me change the one to your room also and keep that **** locked...

carbon filter ... run it constantly if your stran smells at all

banjobuzz said:
sooo , exactly how did this guy get IN your apartment?

the balcony doesnt lock(and its a glass door thats got a screwed up track so its not the lock, its the whole door that sucks), its on the third floor, he used a ladder. he said that he "knocked like crazy", but my roomie said she was awake the whole morning and didnt hear anything. but he was on my balcony moving the stuff from out there into my apartment.

man this thread got very trippy very fast. i swear to god my neighbor's doors are all set out in the hallway! and no they dont lead to a police station, a bag of chips, a magical weed meadow(unfortunately), an alternate alien dimension, though those are all very very possible.

THis thread is crackin me up.

tell your landlord that you have asthma and allergies to things like perfume, solvents, paint. Your asthma may worsen and you will start wheezing if asked to live in an environment that has been recently painted. You have had to quit jobs (as a painter) because of your asthma. It is unfortunate, but there is nothing you can do about it. You have already noticed some slight wheezing due to the other apartments being painted. You are very concerned about this. POlitely suggest that if he could waive the repainting for your apartemtn until you move out it would spare you some trips to the emergency room. Either that or paint it with special hypo-allergenic paint - which may not even exist and if it does you bet it costs $$$, so he won't want to bother. Tell him you are happy with the paint as-is and because of your asthma you really don't want to deal with the fumes.:fid:

and move the plants to a friend's house -ha ha:D

Tom O'Bedlam said:
THis thread is crackin me up.

tell your landlord that you have asthma and allergies to things like perfume, solvents, paint. Your asthma may worsen and you will start wheezing if asked to live in an environment that has been recently painted. You have had to quit jobs (as a painter) because of your asthma. It is unfortunate, but there is nothing you can do about it. You have already noticed some slight wheezing due to the other apartments being painted. You are very concerned about this. POlitely suggest that if he could waive the repainting for your apartemtn until you move out it would spare you some trips to the emergency room. Either that or paint it with special hypo-allergenic paint - which may not even exist and if it does you bet it costs $$$, so he won't want to bother. Tell him you are happy with the paint as-is and because of your asthma you really don't want to deal with the fumes.:fid:

and move the plants to a friend's house -ha ha:D

great advice.

Id suggest taking the day off from work and staying in the room where you plants are then if the guy comes and wants to do your place like the neighbors and take down all the doors and such tell him you get the ones in there for him while you in putting your clothes on after getting out of the shower or some stuff like that so you can be in control of whats seen and not in that room ;)

Just stay home and get naked. Seriously if you stood in your living room and followed the guy that was in your apartment around butt naked he wouldn't stay long. Unless he's into that thing in which case you need a back up plan.

Tater said:
Just stay home and get naked. Seriously if you stood in your living room and followed the guy that was in your apartment around butt naked he wouldn't stay long. Unless he's into that thing in which case you need a back up plan.

that is an excellent point! ill get naked and do highly revealing stretches and stuff

but if he was into that sort of thing, its game over. if i wanted a big fat mexican chasin my naked *** around a windowless 6x8 room, id just go to jail

Tater said:

Tune in next time
Cause you know...
I'm just sayin...

Tater

LMFAO!!!

Latest posts

Back