Huge Security Problem!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tater said:
Just stay home and get naked. Seriously if you stood in your living room and followed the guy that was in your apartment around butt naked he wouldn't stay long. Unless he's into that thing in which case you need a back up plan.

Or perhaps a "Don't back up backwards" plan-LMAO

Gb

my letter was just dropped in front of my door...

it would be badass to make a citizens arrest on my landlord. not that hes an intrusive jerk or anything, hes just kind of an idiot. no one there is on top of their s#!t.

they once sent us a letter in the mail telling us rent was raised $50, but everyone in the apartment complex didnt get the letter until like the 7th or 8th, so when everyone showed up to pay rent nobody knew anything about the rent increase, so none of us had to pay it that month

i do hate my neighbors though, dont get me started on them. although the horrible smell of their food literally makes your eyes water when you walk in the building, it does cover up the weed smell in anywhere but my apartment

hey SBR...there are tenant landlord laws in Seattle..landlord has to give 48 hours notice that they need to enter your unit...if you refuse they then can send a certified letter stating they need to enter on such date and then they can...if they do enter..they are liable to tresspassing laws, and invasion of privacy act..I have some rentals near you...not appartments but Houses..your best bet would be to get yourself the Laws...Read and kow them..cause Landlords rely on ignorant tenants...as for your neighbors..well you get them everywhere...they do give you an odor control, to a degree huh?..hey SBR KEEP M GREEN

I would like to see where this one's going... U got my attention :D
I am also growing in a rented place but my grow room is a little more difficult to reach... I've changed locks so landlord can't enter when I'm not here but I still trip on paranoia.. especially after a smoke :D
Your story sounds scary :D
I wish you luck... I know it's hard decision to get rid of a plant that's so close to harvest... I wouldn't get rid of my plants.. No way :D Might be a stupid risk but I'd take it!
Courage my friend!
Let me know how it goes for U!
Here are some pics of my Hidden Grow :woohoo:

PHOT0024MP.JPG

PHOT0023mp.JPG

PHOT0021MP.JPG

yea man he dont have the right to come in. change them locks and keep them out! let us know how them trichs are when you get that scope!

thanks guys you are all a lot of help!:D

and if he tries to come in, ill tell him he has to wait 48 hours, but he can suck my balls in the mean time:ignore:

i see what you mean seattle bong i have same problem in north myrtle beach, we has 9 cops residence in that same building, whew!! what i did was, put all 8 plants in the shower tub, close the shower draper leave the lights on, just for temp,, it works, almost like flowering time u know, after these paints is done, they will leave to next job, thats when u can bring em back to your setup, or call ur friend that you can trust, kinda risky but works for me, you can tell painters that no paints allowed in bathroom and do not use the bathroom , they will respect your dwelling give them tip to do halfass job hmm ditch them some beers and they ll leave

jarrett.simmons said:
you can tell painters that no paints allowed in bathroom and do not use the bathroom , they will respect your dwelling give them tip to do halfass job hmm ditch them some beers and they ll leave

That's a brilliant Idea man! Painters love beer :D
Lock your bathroom just in case though... Cause you know beers and bathrooms go together... :hubba:

If you are so worried abour them finding your plants then just get rid of them you can always grow more but i would'nt take any chances JMO...take care

i think i decided on keeping them as-is, they are allegedly done with my balconies, i think itll be cool. if not, you wont hear from me for 5 years:cop:

Latest posts

Back