Humidity during flowering.... 40%.....???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiefMOJOrisin

Buddha's Shaman
Reaction score
i currently have 6 females @ day 13 of 12/12. There are 4 separate strains. All bagseed beside some sweet tooth and some OG Kush x NL crosses.
-They are all in 15" pots with miracle-gro potting soil that is .21-.07-.14 out of the bag, and extra pearlite for optimum drainage.
-They sit under 2 175w MH bulbs with 306 total watts of CFLs scattered around....smallest being 26w.
-During flowering I feed them Age Old Organics' "bloom", 5-10-5 once every 14 days. The first feeding being today. And during veg I gave them Age Old Organics' "grow", 12-6-3.
-At approximatly the 6 hour mark, the temp reads 76 F and the humidity is 40%.

Basically my question is, what is a preffered humidity level of MJ during the flower period?? Veg?? I don't think strain has anything to do with it. Is 40% too high or low for my set-up?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.:D

I think anything in the normal scale is fine, I think its 40 to 60%.. anything higher than 60 and your liable with mold... anything under and its gonna be too dry and thus bugs might attack!.. try and keep it within the normal limits on your guage as much as you can, if it gets too dry, get a mister and regularly mist your plants, if it gets too humid, get some fresh air

Latest posts

Back