Humidity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exarmy

Reaction score
So heres ther skinny,

First grow at new safe house
2 400w hps
Working on ventilation i have exhaust, need intake hopefully tommorow.
promix with perilite

75-85 degrees
28-32 percent humidity
I dont have anything wrong with my plants but im a little worried about the humidity. I live in bassicaly a dessert. I added a bowl of water to try to help raise it a little bit but it hasnt changed anything. I dont have money for a humidifier so im looking for a easy homemade job.

Exarmy said:
So heres ther skinny,

First grow at new safe house
2 400w hps
Working on ventilation i have exhaust, need intake hopefully tommorow.
promix with perilite

75-85 degrees
28-32 percent humidity
I dont have anything wrong with my plants but im a little worried about the humidity. I live in bassicaly a dessert. I added a bowl of water to try to help raise it a little bit but it hasnt changed anything. I dont have money for a humidifier so im looking for a easy homemade job.

5 gallon bucket with an airstone bubbling away with fan blowing over the top of it. Think they call it the Lake Effect. ;)

Exarmy, the humidifier I use was super cheap--like $22. It cranks out a gallon of water every 12 hours, and the humidity is always high. I also live in the desert, and the grow room is in an air conditioned house. We have single digit humidity all summer. Before I got the humidifier, I just put a bowl of water near the grow and aimed my fan at the water, and it also worked very well. Good luck!

Exarmy, one more thing--I just cruised craigslist.com and found about 6 recent ads for humidifiers for sale in my community. There were in the $5-15 range. Check out Craigslist and you may find a humidifier close by and within your budget!

Thanks Mojave, Im not ina as much of a dessert (West Texas) but but if it works for you. And thanks for the heads up on craigslist. Im still going to have to wait till the first so i can get my shitty government paycheck.

Latest posts

Back