Hydro - CFL - Morning Dew [Cind99xEndless Sky]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"T".. we have such a server issue/problem now,(we're hoping to have some resolution to this within a few weeks, and I deeply THANK the members for enduring the frustration it presents) along w/ a pretty 'dated' ver. of vbull, I hesitate to increase the size limits at this time for sure. The limits for image files are set at larger than screen size allows to view anyway.(1200x1200px) Larger files require scrolling across the page.

I hesitate to comment on anything hydro, It's given me cause to taste Dan Post (my favorite brand of boot) ;).. but "as far as I know" all looks good..:p

Hick said:
"T".. we have such a server issue/problem now,(we're hoping to have some resolution to this within a few weeks, and I deeply THANK the members for enduring the frustration it presents) along w/ a pretty 'dated' ver. of vbull, I hesitate to increase the size limits at this time for sure. The limits for image files are set at larger than screen size allows to view anyway.(1200x1200px) Larger files require scrolling across the page.

I hesitate to comment on anything hydro, It's given me cause to taste Dan Post (my favorite brand of boot) ;).. but "as far as I know" all looks good..:p

Ahh I see that... you need to upgrade to a more powerful server or something! I've been getting server busy msgs daily! I know how problematic these things can be, I admin weed-forums.com The thing about the limitations is that 1200x1200 may be max dimensions but since u set the file size to under 500kb, that is an image roughly 700x, so we really can't upload larger images. I have been using my phone's 3mp camera and it shoots like 2300x res and on must boards the file size is 1mb or so and you can upload almost any size and then when posting the images will be re-sized in the post. :D I'm glad to hear this is all temporary though, the site issues have been a pain to a newcomer. Good looks on the explanation.

Well the 2 seedlings i placed in a dirt pot are dying/dead... guess they don't like the soil or something in the soil killing the rockwhool/seedling

So I bought a ph test kit today at petsmart for $4

**** is off the charts 7.6+ ph it says the tap water im using is... i gotta get some ph down... will it be fine for a while? The plants roots are only like a half inch out of the rockwhool and in a large 6" netted pot with hydroton... do i only need to worry when the roots touch water? Or is the bubbling air/water below, and the mister with tap water i use to spray the top... slowly the growth too much = not good ?

Latest posts

Back