I can provide a safe, secure chat room.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dozingoffaroundthecorner said:
Maybe I am extra paranoid but better to be excess than none at all.

You're not paranoid, you're just careful and cautious about letting the wrong people know about your personal life-nothin wrong with that.
I would'nt mind a chat room arrangement, but webcam, I guess I've outgrown that.

Gb

chat would be nice,as i understand we had chat here at one time.evidently something did not work.i do not know the reasons for the closure of chat.but it must have been a valid reason.

Dozingoffaroundthecorner said:
I always think of the worst thing that could happen so when it does I won't be too disappointed.

"Prepare for the worst, and hope for the best"..;)
Originally Posted by KaliKitsune
How does anyone see our face if we have exclusive control over who enters and who does not? With Camfrog, all we do is simply BAN THE ENTIRE INTERNET by IP address. That stops random people from accessing it. Then we get the Camfrog names of our members and add them into the allow section of the banlist, from there on the room only gets people in that we specify.

Trust me, I have planned this entire thing inside and out. Nobody would get in unless we allowed them, period. It's just that simple. :)
...but "how" would you determine if there were LEO before granting access??..
Would you grant me access??... You have no way of knowing if I am leo or not. Just because I'm a mod here, and have been for sometime, doesn't garauntee you, that I am not... ;)..and I don't know you from Adam, ain't "no way" I'm hanging my butt out in such a manner... but thanks for the offer.. :D
or another scenario, what if you are leo, setting up a stiing?.. Clanchatten's asked the question, and you gave the correct answer. But "everyone" on the internet lies... ;)
btw, it's a "myth" that a police officer can't lie about their status as a cop.
hxxp://www.snopes.com/risque/hookers/cop.asp
[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Bookman Old Style,Arial] Police don't have to reveal their status, even when asked flat out. There's nothing in the law to prohibit law enforcement officers from lying in the course of performing their duties. Were this not so, there'd be no sting operations that involve
badge.gif
telling wanted criminals they'd just won trips to Bermudas to get them to come on in, or undercover operations where cops pretend to be suppliers to drug buyers. Police couldn't do their jobs were they restricted to telling the truth all of the time, and a moment's thought about it should lay this belief to rest.
[/FONT]
Those cops aren't busting those pedafiles on tv, by telling them that they are 45 year old cops. They pose as 12, 13 or 14 year old girls.

i think i like things just as they are........... i mean BAM out of no-where this person shows up and wanting to spend there own money for everybody here..... i go fishing enough to now when something is fishyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember the chat here " shout box"..lol...I did not find it a very useful tool...I come here to learn how to grow MJ..I have made some friends along the way, and even a special one...but never used the chat box just seemed a waste of time to me...I like the way things are ..we can post in an open forum...or we can PM one another if it needs to be more personal...I would never use a web cam, you would see that Im just a bald headed baby that likes to smoke pot...seem to me theres been a few people now wanting to be the one that brings a chat room here..Im glad MarrP doesnt allow it..we have enough of " SERVER BUSY" as it is...and if someone wants to chat so much..start your own forum..just dont expect me to show up...Im fine right here thatnks

Im going to smoke a bong now

isnt there another website that we could have set up,to beable to safely beable to chat at? i dont see the sense of starting a threwad on this.message marpassion or one of the mods.but i can guarantee you that if its not safe,marpassion wont do it.hes done a good job up to here with keeping everybody safe,no sense in risking it over a chatroom.if you want to donate money for him to do it a safe way,that might be something he'd be interested in.im a paranoid person as well and it sux that it has to be this way,but we never know whos a cop and whos not in here.thank god the servers in holland

"but i can guarantee you that if its not safe,marpassion wont do it."

Can't tell if it's safe until you try it for yourself and UNDERSTAND SECURITY FEATURES IN PLACE.

But hey, there's the valid point about LEO already being here. In fact, they're already inside your system if you run a Windows operating system.

Once again, this paranoia is unwarranted. There's a lack of education here concerning basic internet security. MarPassion's methodology of obfuscation might've worked back in the EARLY 90s, that kind of stuff fools NOBODY nowdays. Changing http to hxxp? If LEO was already here, and they can read the forums, you already told them EXACTLY HOW TO GET TO YOUR STUFF. Where's the security in that, huh?

But, hey, don't listen to a security expert. I apparently know nothing about security and internet safety, even though I've been in this field well over a decade.

ok,thanks for letting us know you want to do the forum a favor..now you can take it up with marpassion and see what he tells you.nobody wanted to make you mad,we were just out for our safety and the safety of the other members of the forum.if you cant respect that then i dont know what to tell ya.were out here riskin our freedom/basically lives to do what we do.you can say youve been in the field for a decade,but is there really any way to prove that to us? i could tell you i was a billionare and had 30 wives,but without proof..would you believe me? anyways,time to smoke,take your hissy to marpassion and talk to him about the situation.-Peace

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
ok,thanks for letting us know you want to do the forum a favor..now you can take it up with marpassion and see what he tells you.nobody wanted to make you mad,we were just out for our safety and the safety of the other members of the forum.if you cant respect that then i dont know what to tell ya.were out here riskin our freedom/basically lives to do what we do.you can say youve been in the field for a decade,but is there really any way to prove that to us? i could tell you i was a billionare and had 30 wives,but without proof..would you believe me? anyways,time to smoke,take your hissy to marpassion and talk to him about the situation.-Peace

Nobody's made me mad. A mad me would've wiped out every post I've made here and told you to ************************************.

But I don't get mad. I continue on with facts and logic. If you construe that as being mad, I can't help you, as that's not my personal problem.

Prove it to you? Yea, I can give you my resume with all my references. You can check it all. I also have a careerbuilder and onforce resume with verifiable work experiences from employers that hired me as an independent contractor. I ALWAYS back up what I say.

oh man, kaliditsune, maybe u sux no offense lol

just finished my harvest, that keep me busy lmao

papabeach1 said:
oh man, kaliditsune, maybe u sux no offense lol

just finished my harvest, that keep me busy lmao

2. Flaming, or open argument including, but not limited to using derogatory names toward another member, degrading comments, racial insults and sexist comments are not acceptable for use anywhere in the open forums or in the chat room.

Nice to know I'm held to the rules but senior members are not - that's just more proof of the moral and ethical bankruptcy around here.

thats cool bro but i think we'd be better off setting up a chatroom on another secure website to chat on,we dont need more server is busy messages.marpassion has already said in another post that he didnt feel it was safe to have a chat option on here.(which was why it was removed)were happy with what we have.if anybody wants to chat,start a thread asking where everybody wants to meet up at to chat.im happy with the pm option.-peace

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
thats cool bro but i think we'd be better off setting up a chatroom on another secure website to chat on,we dont need more server is busy messages.marpassion has already said in another post that he didnt feel it was safe to have a chat option on here.(which was why it was removed)were happy with what we have.if anybody wants to chat,start a thread asking where everybody wants to meet up at to chat.im happy with the pm option.-peace

Well, that's what I've been trying to say. I can get it SECURE and it would have to be hosted on a different server because of the bandwidth requirements and so on. The program you'd use also has IM/private chat features as well, so you can be in the chat room chatting with others, and have a private conversation on the side. Nobody has to have a camera to come in, and those who don't care about exposing themselves can feel free to do so. It's impossible for anyone except the room owners to obtain anyone's IP Address. Seriously, the 'risk' is about as great as posting on here.

Let's put it this way - this program - Camfrog, has many, MANY stoner rooms already in it. Many users grow and show their grows off proudly, others just have HUGE STASHES WEIGHING KILOS and NOT ONE OF THEM GETS BUSTED. I can guarantee it's safe - I've been using the program for almost 5 years solid, and I know many, MANY people that just show it off. The company that created the program doesn't care about what you do in your own chat room.

I find it funny how I put out an idea and people shoot it down without giving it a try, and come up wth arguments that are simply baseless and easily disproven by simply trying the program. The age of paranoia was back during the Crusades and the Inquisition, for crying out loud.

BTW - hosting the server in Holland doesn't make it safe - we do have things called treaties you know. I think Article 18 of the Netherlands-USA treaty might be the relevant section about overseas evidence gathering, or maybe MLAT was the concerning article, but it's been a few years since my last world government class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back