I can provide a safe, secure chat room.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat is not gonna happen that's it that's all. We've been through this before and if ya want i can dig up the old thread to show ya. ;) MP and the Mod staff decided Chat had to go and it's not coming back anytime soon.

no way... how do u know im not a police... and u let me in the chat room i can see all of your faces, and u talking about growing.... I can't condone that!

as for a chat system, no cams.... that is acceptable. we can chat, but no cams sorry!

your not understanding whats being said.. for you to be so smart you don't seem to smart. jmo.

people here are breakin laws! risking prison time and the loss of everything they've worked for and their families future. you come in here don't know anyone and get upset because we don't trust you and won't jump in with both feet to what you want us to do. sorry man but why should we trust you or the site you offer? who are you. most people come to this site to learn more about mj seem like you came here to meet people. why else would you be pushin this chat room stuff so hard? either that or your lookin to get some people busted.. you say its safe well since you saud so we should all just jump in and do it. no thanks. if you wanna meet people go to myspace this forum is for learning and sharing our knowledge of mj. if we want to talk privately we have pm's. the shout box was removed because it wasn't safe for us, we know that because marp said so.. he offers this site and we all feel safe here. so we trust what he does is right because its provin to be safe. you however offer nothing but your word which means jack to us.. if i were you i'd drop it before you piss off the mods.. good luck on your quest from people to join you.

i couldnt have said it any better.great post you nailed it right on the head when you said we dont trust him or the website hes talking about.maybe its legit..maybe not.but i dont think we want to take the chance just to beable to chat.Evict the cop from the site and keep the PM option.thats my $.02 sorry if it offends anybody =)

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i couldnt have said it any better.great post you nailed it right on the head when you said we dont trust him or the website hes talking about.maybe its legit..maybe not.but i dont think we want to take the chance just to beable to chat.Evict the cop from the site and keep the PM option.thats my $.02 sorry if it offends anybody =)

Okay, now I'm going to get defensive.

I am not a cop. FELONS CANNOT BE POLICE OFFICERS. Get that fact through your head before you call me a cop again. It's derogatory, FALSE, and it goes against the site rules (including BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEFMATORY REMARKS) I don't insult you, don't you *DARE* insult me without provocation.

And you people CONSTANTLY READ ANDS IGNORE what I'm saying, and repeat the same things I've just disproven - YOU DO NOT NEED A WEBCAM TO CHAT. That means you can come in AND NOBODY BUT GOD WOULD KNOW YOUR FACE.

If you don't want to chat - FINE. Quit arguing and taking up space in this thread when there might be GENUINELY INTERESTED people who might wish to WATCH LIVE GROWING AS IT HAPPENS and get first-hand eyewitness tips and tricks on how to deal with your herb and potential problems.

So I leave it at this - if you want to try it, download Camfrog. My nickname is Colossus_Hunter on there. You'll quite often find me in the room labeled _SMOKEHOUSE_

If you don't want to try it - QUIT YOUR GRIPING AND GET OUT OF THIS THREAD NOW. YOUR CONTINUED NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IS NOT WELCOME.

Thank you.

slowmo77 said:
your not understanding whats being said.. for you to be so smart you don't seem to smart. jmo.

people here are breakin laws! risking prison time and the loss of everything they've worked for and their families future. you come in here don't know anyone and get upset because we don't trust you and won't jump in with both feet to what you want us to do. sorry man but why should we trust you or the site you offer? who are you. most people come to this site to learn more about mj seem like you came here to meet people. why else would you be pushin this chat room stuff so hard? either that or your lookin to get some people busted.. you say its safe well since you saud so we should all just jump in and do it. no thanks. if you wanna meet people go to myspace this forum is for learning and sharing our knowledge of mj. if we want to talk privately we have pm's. the shout box was removed because it wasn't safe for us, we know that because marp said so.. he offers this site and we all feel safe here. so we trust what he does is right because its provin to be safe. you however offer nothing but your word which means jack to us.. if i were you i'd drop it before you piss off the mods.. good luck on your quest from people to join you.

I understand perfectly fine - you're the ones overreacting by continuing to argue voicelessly and creating noise when there might be genuinely interested people who wouldn't mind seeing things done live so they can see what to do and how to do it (Let me tell you some people's written-out directions make no sense.) If YOU are worried about YOUR security - then ignore this thread, LEAVE, and never return. I'm looking for people that wish to LEARN and GROW, not people that wish to gripe and run around like a headless chicken.

It's your perogative - Get out or stay and have useful *POSITIVE* feedback. You're already *THIS* close to being reported for Rule #2.

KaliKitsune said:
I posted about this in an old thread that nobody might read, so I figured I'd post here. (Mods delete the old post in announcements if you feel necessary)

I can provide us with a chat room that is safe and secure. We can make the room members-only very easily, or we can just password protect the room. The chat involves video, voice, and text. You DO NOT NEED A WEBCAM if you wish to join this room, or we can set it up so only those with webcams can enter.

The only major thing needed is BANDWIDTH. I'll be more than happy to pay for the server license so we can get the room set up.

The only thing you would have to do to access the room is download a program called Camfrog - it's small, spyware and adware free. It's free to use, but you only get to see one webcam at a time. You can pay to obtain a pro client license which allows you to view 100 webcams at once.

The server software is free as well, but it's restricted in that it won't let you set a room password and you can only have 10 people in the room at any given time. The pro server license allows (for our purposes) practically unlimited users.

This program is available for Windows and OSX, so Mac users are not left out!

I'll even donate a few extra hundred for the initial bandwidth stuff, if need be. I've got the $$$ to spare, and I'll pay for the server license

What say ye, oh passionate marijuana lovers?

Site Admins and Mods - if you wish to contact me concerning this, I'm on AIM: KaliKitsune420

It's a very generous offer kat'...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back