I dont know whats wrong...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pestilance2

Reaction score
I just started growing for the first time and i planted 7 plants, only one turned out to be a female... The female was growing amazingly until a week and a half ago when the top leaves started curling down like eagle claws. I had just repotted her into a 3 1/2 gallon bucket using miracle grow soil(yes i know i wont ever use it again but thats all i had) i didnt flush out the soil... i thought i was over watering but now im not sure. It is in the flowering stage now but the tips of the leaves are starting to die and its just the upper half of the plant that has the eagle claw problem. Any ideas?

the plant is in a closet, i figured it could be that there was not enough humidity so i just sprayed my plant with water lightly... could this be it?

just added pictures

Site Rules

7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

AAAA.JPG

pestilance2 said:
Sorry no pictures, i cant get the pic off of my razor phone, my roomate stole my camra =(

You should be able to send the picture to your e-mail and retrieve it there.

Instead of texting to a phone number do it to your e-mail account.

Then save the pic, come back here and post.:D

What are your temps just above the plant? Are you giving any nutes?

From what I have been reading it sounds like too much nitrogen. Maybe chill on the nutrients for a couple of waterings or halh the amount of nutrients you give them.

Hope you fix it

okay i use tap water that comes from a well at my house to water, the temperatures are from 70-80
can someone tell me like how my plant will react if its getting better? are those top leaves going to die all the way, will the bud thats growing die also? and will the leaves regrow... its starting to slowly get to all the leaves i think and i just hope its not to late

i have nut lock, just like yours, but ive been recovering it for weeks now...

i was told to just start over...

next time im going to give 25% of the nutes and water much less...

were in the same boat...

im going to flower...

id say flush..... and no more nutes....

i flushed two days ago, can anyone recomend what nutes to use? somewhere i can order off the internet... something cheap please lol but can someone answer the last few questions on that last post i had please? thanks!

Hey pestilance2,

I saw that you use tap water. I do too but I let mine sit out, un-capped or open to air for at least 24hrs before using it so the chlorine can evaporate out of the water. You can smell it in my tap water so just a suggestion you might want to try that. Otherwise mine look crappy and will start to yellow. My ph out of the tap is 6.9 so I have to tweak it anyway.

As far as nutrients I use Old Age organic products. Old Age Grow for veg and Old Age Bloom for flower. I also use Hygrozime at each watering and I water every other time with nutrients and every time I water I use hygrozime ( soil enzymes). My soil is 70% Fox Farm Ocean Forest and 30% Perlight.

Hope you plant gets better,

Lil Elvis

Big No No. Well water. Tap waters fine after being left out for a day or more. But I've only heard horror stories about anyone growing with well water. I'd look into your water quality.

gangalama said:
Big No No. Well water. Tap waters fine after being left out for a day or more. But I've only heard horror stories about anyone growing with well water. I'd look into your water quality.

Do you know the PPM pf your water as well as the PH?

gangalama said:
.."that" is totally dependant to the quality of the well water and of the city/tap water being used. My well, happens to have very good quality water. Ca is a tad on the high side, but it has a neutral ph,(7.0), Some city/tap water is loaded with non-plant friendly chem's. Flouride, chlorine, ect., Some is way off the charts in the ph range.
You need some tools to check these things. A ph meter a the 'very least'.
the temperatures are from 70-80
is that at the canopy?..or the "room" temp?
are those top leaves going to die all the way, will the bud thats growing die also? and will the leaves regrow... its starting to slowly get to all the leaves i think and i just hope its not to late
the damage won't repair itself. The best sign/indicater, will be in the new growth.

I agree Hick...

My dads well water is awsome...

You will have to get a pH tester... It's a life saver for sure..

Latest posts

Back