i got 3 leaves..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killersmoke

mr green leaf
Reaction score
i only got 3 leaves on each plant i wuz wondering if this plant wuz a boy or what??

its only a month old

do a search man... we have answered this question many times. The # OF FINGERS ON THE LEAVES MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!

hi there. i'm new around here man. but i gotta say, you have to read these guy's post and journals etc.. spend the rest of your day reading around. you'll do much better in the end. beginning also.
these guy's take this forum very seriously. as i learned to do also. no time to waste. keep on reading & growing.....................

3 leaves means a difficency of some kind. whether it effects the plant is still debatable. but i wouldnt worry about it i have some plants with 13 leaves on one side and 7 on another. trainwrecks are crazy :) anyway i wouldnt worry about most likely the plant will grow out of it. i have a mother that has nothing but 3 leaves i cloned her all her new growth has 5 and her clones new growth are 3 and 5 leaves

its like exactly 1 month old and i figured it would grow out of it so ok.but i was wondering...the bottom leaves are dieing but the new leaves that are growing are a beautiful bright green i put the light closer the the plant cuz i thought they werent getting enough lumens.any idea's??

Latest posts

Back