I guess i spoke too soon...help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

*Blue_Widow*

Smallest plant is having problems. didn't quite notice at first...

*entire stem is maroon
*darker purple veins on foliage.
*light green leaves + spreading
*top bud is white, possibly dry? too close to lite??
*its effecting the bud areas

[Are these bad siqns?]

use:
600W HPS light + 150W C.Fl
usually use fish emulsion but haven't for 3wks.
1mth & 2wks into flwring stage

I believe she's suffering from lack of Phosphorus, but unsure.
what product could I buy that's high in P.?

Think you can help?

plnt2.jpg

IMG00130.jpg

IMG00129.jpg

IMG00128.jpg

Hello *Blue_Widow* :)

What are your temperatures with lights on and lights off?

:peace?

HippyInEngland said:
Hello *Blue_Widow* :)

What are your temperatures with lights on and lights off?

:peace?

Hey There HIE. On? 85. and it used to get higher than that [up to 90] but i recently bought another fan. & 0ff? 69-75. Yes, I understand its too hot but it gets hot during the day and its difficult to keep the temp down.

...I know that IS important, but no..my current PH tester sucks. But can you tell me this: Can you possibly identify the problem? Is It a nute problem?

So it's not supposed to reach no higher than 80 deqrees, correct? Gosh. That means another fan!! And I will have to buy a better PH tester too.
Do you think these are my only problems here?

*Good looking MindzEye,

It's a start ...you have to get those 2 things under control. adding more nutes right now will do nothing but make a build up in your soil. You have to see where your ph is and make those corrections before you can do anything else. Get another fan, to get it cooled down in there, and a good ph tester. You will be okay if you take care of these things asap, that may fix the problem, if it doesn't totaly fix it, it fixed that part of it, and we can try to figure out if and what she is deficient of...but there is a good chance fixing the ph will allow her to uptake whatever she is lacking.

Hi Blue Widow
I just bought my second digital PH tester after purchasing several pieces of crap cheapo garden ones.
I finnally broke down and bought a Milwaukie ph51(70 bucks) I then droped it on the floor few days after I got it and it works but it's a pain in the ***.
Then I bought a Milwaulkie ph600 $25 I now wish that I would have started out with the PH 600 from the very start. It's much easier to use, adjust, it's cheap and it works great.
Good Luck!!!!

MBT

PS those cheapo garden testers ended up being a full point off.

*Blue_Widow* said:
So it's not supposed to reach no higher than 80 deqrees, correct? Gosh. That means another fan!! And I will have to buy a better PH tester too.
Do you think these are my only problems here?

*Good looking MindzEye,

I was lookin at yer plants, I'd say the purple is more likely caused by low night time temps, and if you have a fan running during lights out, that can be enough to do it. My suggestion is to check light out temps, make sure no fan runs when lights are out, and time your fans to shut off around 15 minutes before your lights go out, so that your grow space builds up heat that will keep it warm for the rest of the night time. (this is what I've been doing, also switched lights on to night time, since the temps drop into the low teens here.) As far as PH balancing goes, it's fairly important, depending on what your medium is, i wasn't reading - i don't care personally....5.8 for hydro, 6.4 for soil...keep it there, the plants will be happier, and so will you, since you'll be the one smokin the fruits of your labors....and it will be more potent

Latest posts

Back