I have arrived ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jxr182

Reaction score
Hey guys (and gals). I'm new to the site and thought I'd introduce myself. Early 40's guy in Oklahoma growing this first plant, a Super Lemon Haze clone named Sally. I knew going in that the first plant would be a learning experience, but man I'm shocked by how much there is to know. I'm a bit of a green thumb and love my houseplants and gardening and honestly just thought it would be fun to grow a cannabis plant, regardless of whether I get to harvest. As Sally grew though I became more and more interested in her producing something I can use.
Well, I've had one issue after another lol but again, learning experience.
I'm not big into weed culture, just started really using when it became legal here, although now I use a Davinci dry herb vape every day after work, so maybe that makes me a pot head? :)
Well, what was supposed to be a fun time growing A plant turned into me buying a tent and grow lights and fans and fertilizers and .... It's been fun. I hope this turns into a long term hobby and hey, maybe my friends can benefit from me growing more than I can use.
Thanks in advance for all the help I'm sure I'll be getting. (Already have an issue I'm going to post about lol). I look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome to the Passion. We have some of the best growers on the net brother. Hope you hang around and learn from them. I promise you by the time they are done,, you will be growing Dank.

Hey @bigsur51 I'm in the OKC area. Not too far away. I notice on your avatar that you're a seed distributor? If that's right you should send me a pm. I'm planning ahead for my next grow :)

I did 14 years in and around Tulsa and who knows , maybe one day I will move back , I love it up around Eufaula or down by Poteau

why yes , yes I am a seed distributor

and my seeds are nation wide , even international

and the best part is my seeds are free….

yes that is correct , free

my only requirement for new members is that they have to have a minimum of 50 posts to qualify

are you looking for anything in particular?

IMG_3968.jpeg

Hey guys (and gals). I'm new to the site and thought I'd introduce myself. Early 40's guy in Oklahoma growing this first plant, a Super Lemon Haze clone named Sally. I knew going in that the first plant would be a learning experience, but man I'm shocked by how much there is to know. I'm a bit of a green thumb and love my houseplants and gardening and honestly just thought it would be fun to grow a cannabis plant, regardless of whether I get to harvest. As Sally grew though I became more and more interested in her producing something I can use.
Well, I've had one issue after another lol but again, learning experience.
I'm not big into weed culture, just started really using when it became legal here, although now I use a Davinci dry herb vape every day after work, so maybe that makes me a pot head? :)
Well, what was supposed to be a fun time growing A plant turned into me buying a tent and grow lights and fans and fertilizers and .... It's been fun. I hope this turns into a long term hobby and hey, maybe my friends can benefit from me growing more than I can use.
Thanks in advance for all the help I'm sure I'll be getting. (Already have an issue I'm going to post about lol). I look forward to getting to know you all.
Welcome Brother
1687540386221.png

JXR182,,My territory is Oklahoma. I was in Tulsa and Muskogee Federal Buildings last Tuesday and will be in OKC next Thursday. Im a Project Manager for a Federal Contractor. I live in the Dallas Texas area but i love Oklahoma. Lake Eufaula is a beautiful lake. I'm trying to get some time off where I can go fishing there. That fking Lake is huge.
Freaking temps in Dallas are going to be in triple digits next week. 🤪

JXR182,,My territory is Oklahoma. I was in Tulsa and Muskogee Federal Buildings last Tuesday and will be in OKC next Thursday. Im a Project Manager for a Federal Contractor. I live in the Dallas Texas area but i love Oklahoma. Lake Eufaula is a beautiful lake. I'm trying to get some time off where I can go fishing there. That fking Lake is huge.
Freaking temps in Dallas are going to be in triple digits next week. 🤪

if ya want to fish in a little smaller lake check out Lake Spavinaw , below the dam

IMG_4817.jpeg

You know I haven't been a fisher since my dad drug me out all the time as a little kid. I was such a whiner back then, my poor dad lol. As I'm getting older I'm getting more interested in the outdoors (camping, fishing...) Turning into the ol' man, a story as old as time lol

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is having a terrific day. It’s been awhile since I have been on this wonderful site. Now back growing and have picked up roots organics 707 soil. First time using this soil and I can’t believe rapid growth. Does anyone have any thoughts on this soil? Thank you

I think my plant is doing ok. Both pics are one month apart. Any suggestions when she starts to flower.
Thank you all

Attachments

• IMG_2760.jpeg
    IMG_2760.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2538.jpeg
    IMG_2538.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back