I just cut three buds from the bottom of the plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
I am looking to use it tomorrow I put it an top of my avr so the warmth would dry it fast but I’m insecure about it working I’m wondering if anyone has advice for a quick drying of these buds ?

Attachments

• 69D10407-3C66-4774-A0B6-D3BC7B31FA2F.jpeg
    69D10407-3C66-4774-A0B6-D3BC7B31FA2F.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Oven...never have done it... might look burnt...do it naturally...where are you going.
I got a toaster oven with dehydrator built in but I’m a bit scepical about using it it’s like 97 degrees to dry cannabis in a dehydrator or am I wrong ?
I’m not going anywhere I just need a bit to be ready tomorrow it’s for me .

I got a toaster oven with dehydrator built in but I’m a bit scepical about using it it’s like 97 degrees to dry cannabis in a dehydrator or am I wrong ?
I’m not going anywhere I just need a bit to be ready tomorrow it’s for me .
110 degrees for three hours does it for me, but that's usually a full load of bud in the dehydrator. It leaves the buds a little wet so I can put them in jars to cure and burp daily. I recently started using humidity packs which takes the guess work out of the process.

With just a few buds taking the temperature down below 100 is probably a good idea. You can check them every hour or so to make sure you're not over doing it. They can go from feeling moist to crunchy dry very fast. You can rehydrate even those with a humidity pack, but it takes a couple of days.

Put your broken up wet test bud in the toaster oven on 125°F and run it for 15 minute intervals until it's dry.

You can also put it between two paper towels and stick it over a duct vent with weight on the edges. Takes a little longer, but gives you a better feel of what the finished product will be like.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back