I just dunno'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
My Plants Are About 6 Months Old.i Have Just Put Them On 12/12,for Their First Flower.however,one Of My Plants Has Brown Tipped Leaves And The Older Leaves Are Drying Out,starting From The Tips.also Another Plant(different Strain)has Purple Stems On A Couple Of Top Leaves.this Is My 1st Grow,i`ve Transplanted Them Into 3 Gallon Pots.buds Are Showing On All,aswell As Pistals So Definately Female.i Used Miracle Grow As Fert And Good Medium With Added Vermiculite.i`ve Now Changed Fert For Flowering Phase That Is Npk 5-5-10,can Anyone Help Me Out?

shuggy4105 said:
My Plants Are About 6 Months Old.i Have Just Put Them On 12/12,for Their First Flower.however,one Of My Plants Has Brown Tipped Leaves And The Older Leaves Are Drying Out,starting From The Tips.also Another Plant(different Strain)has Purple Stems On A Couple Of Top Leaves.this Is My 1st Grow,i`ve Transplanted Them Into 3 Gallon Pots.buds Are Showing On All,aswell As Pistals So Definately Female.i Used Miracle Grow As Fert And Good Medium With Added Vermiculite.i`ve Now Changed Fert For Flowering Phase That Is Npk 5-5-10,can Anyone Help Me Out?
Might be the MG nutes. How much did you give them? Gonna move this to the sick plant section.

man any experience i have had with MG nutes was bad, good success with their soil if only given water, but adding MG nutes to MG soil equals instant burn from my experience.

Thanx For The Feed Back Folks,i Didn`t Use Mg Soil Only Plant Food With Npk Ratio 6-5-5.now On Flowering Phase Using Bloom(j.arthur Bowers)ratio 5-5-10.after Looking At My Kids I`ve Noticed The Drying Of Leaves Beggining At The Tips Then Working Back,this Is Now "spreading To The Younger Leaves!!"they`re Curling Up,curling Down,but With No Yellowing Or Discolouration.the Leaves That Dry Out Go Dark Green,although Just Slightly.any Feedback Would Be Much Apreciated,cheers,shuggy

Latest posts

Back