I JUST WON $400,000!!!! No lie!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KBA in CT

Timmy!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
:holysheep:

I just got an e-mail from an attorney saying i won this monthly contest on yahoo.com. I have no idea what to do right now! Should i tell my parents, family, friends? And....well....WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THIS MONEY?!?!?

Just to prove it, this is part of the e-mail i got:

Yahoo! Mail gives members random cash prizes. Today, your account is randomly selected as the one of 12 top winners accounts who will get cash prizes from us.We are happy to inform you that you have won a prize money of (Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars) ($400,000) for the month of June Lottery win promotion which is organized by yahoo messenger every month. This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomorate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the commmunities where they have operational base. Further more your details(e-mail address) falls within our British representative office in the United Kingdom, as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of $400,000 USD will be released to you from this regional branch office in the UK. As soon as you contact the Attorney, he will advise you on what to do in order to get your prize money. Congratulations once more!!

Please I have no idea what is going on. You should never get excited like this when your high let me tell ya. LOL!

All of my alarm flags just went up high.

I wouldn't trust that until an Attorney of MY choosing checked out it's validity for me.

It would only cost you a couple of hundred bucks to hire one to check it.

There are a LOT OF SCAMS out there man.

The next thing a scam would ask you for is you SS number and bank account info.

BE CAREFUL MAN.

Don't tell anyone anything until you have a lawyer working for you.

Dont believe it dude, i won that lotto three times this year...its a fake dude

It's sad to say, but that "Attorney" you speak to may be a scam artist in China who has milked others already.

I'm betting his next request will be your banking information.

Or he'll say "You need to send up this much to cover your initial registration"

Or any of a thousand other scams.

Use a real attorney that YOU hire. Save yourself from being a victim.

AS soon as i read that i knew it was a fake!!! YAHOO out of Britain??? that gave it away automatically.. Sorry dude... its a scam..

Good advice guys, let me just add that you never win something for nothing. The only lottery win id ever try and claim is one i bought a ticket for ;)

Yeah i know now. Its fake. But why the hell would they just tell me i won $400,000 when i didn't even enter a "lottery"? Damn i was so excited too, and to think i would have bought pounds of bud! Well anyway, i reported it as spam and shouldn't get anymore of these, at least i hope. Thanks guys, all of you.

Latest posts

Back