I Need Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammaven

Reaction score
Hey.. I'm new to the growing world, and I already have several investors... But I haven't actually started growing, and if you guys could post links to sites where I could order supplies, or what stores I have to go to to get them.. It would be a great help, thanks guys :D

Also, I'm new to the forums. this is my first post, and when I start growing I'll update you guys with pictures for sure

Any help on growing tips and supplies would be much appreciated

Anything you know about growing, post in here! I must absorb everything

By the way, my investors are going to be putting in around 200-400 per month or two after the initial deposit of around 500-750. What should I use this for mainly?

Also if you can please not use any abbreviations for growing terms? I'm new so I don't know any x_x

I want to start with about 10 plants, I have a good area under my house, but it's pretty cold down there. I plan on starting with an automatic flower strain because I don't want to have to do all the really complicated things, as this is my first time

Anything and everything you know about growing post in here!:holysheep:

I have been reading the stickies and other info things, they are very helpful but I wanted more specifics.. Basically what you prefer/use in your growing operation. Also, I can't understand the abbreviations or terms for **** on the stickies, so sometimes I get lost.

There are to many different ways to grow. My way may be wrong for you. You have to read and decide witch system you understand and start there. I use soilless mixes, some use dwc other use other system. You have to figure out what size area you can use. You stated that you are planning autos, what type are you using chem ferts or organic. You said you have Investors what type meds do they need. or are y'll looking for profit?

Heh yeah we're looking for profit..

I guess chem or organic would work, though organic is probably the way to go.

I'm going to do a soil grow, for sure.. I just want to know the simplest and easiest way to grow an auto, either post it or put a link.. I'll be searching for it as well, if I find something that I think is solid enough for me to go by I'll post it and see if it's good nuff.

Really? I thought that was what this site was for kind of.. Ah well.

*shrug* I don't think of pot as a drug.. Anyways, I'm not going to be dealing, just growing. Part of it is for personal use, though :D

Sammaven said:

Sammaven said:
Hey.. I'm new to the growing world, and I already have several investors... But I haven't actually started growing, and if you guys could post links to sites where I could order supplies, or what stores I have to go to to get them.. It would be a great help, thanks guys :D

Also, I'm new to the forums. this is my first post, and when I start growing I'll update you guys with pictures for sure

Any help on growing tips and supplies would be much appreciated

Anything you know about growing, post in here! I must absorb everything

By the way, my investors are going to be putting in around 200-400 per month or two after the initial deposit of around 500-750. What should I use this for mainly?

Also if you can please not use any abbreviations for growing terms? I'm new so I don't know any x_x

I want to start with about 10 plants, I have a good area under my house, but it's pretty cold down there. I plan on starting with an automatic flower strain because I don't want to have to do all the really complicated things, as this is my first time

Anything and everything you know about growing post in here!

I'll fill you in on a couple of things before you get started.

First, this site is mostly people who are trying to learn how to grow weed for themselves, TO GET AWAY FROM THE GREEDY, MONEY HUNGRY, PROFIT GOUGING DEALERS who sell weed on the street.

It seems like you're a wannabe dealer, trying to start up your own little racket of ripping off people for $80 eighths of weed that cost you $5 to grow.

Two things I've noticed already about you, is that you've said you're new to this and that you're going to try growing a crop "under your house". These two things show that you really don't have a clue what you're getting into.

The most obvious thing that you've done that will ensure you a long term visit to the local State run Hotel, is that you've already told several people (hehe, backers) that you're going to have this grow.

Dude, here's my advice to you:

1. Give your "Investors" back their money. They are the weakest part of your plans. Rule number one in growing is:

NEVER TELL ANYONE WHO KNOWS YOU THAT YOU ARE GROWING

2. Move to California or one of the other states that allow growing of medical marijuana and become a citizen of the State. Then, learn what it takes to become a legitimate seller of Medical Marijuana.

Most Weed Dealers are "Get Rich Quick" schemers. The way your post reads, you're one of them. You've already taken money from people and told them you'll do something you have no clue how to do. In most circles, that's a good way to see the local dump from about 6 feet below it with a plastic bag taped over your head.

You've got the wrong idea about this site. My advice to you is to find a site where people trying to become weed dealers are welcome. This isn't one.

My last advice to you is to wait until you've learned one hell of a lot more about growing weed before you start taking money from "backers" for a crop you don't know how to deliver.

Listen closely to what I've said to you. It may well save your life.

"Backers"....... oh my!

<_<.. I don't know them, that's the thing. I'm not a "get rich schemer".. I just want to learn how to grow man. I guess I'll just read on this forum, instead of posting. I want to do this as a hobby, have fun with it, maybe make a tiny bit of profit, but I wasn't planning on very much.. I don't know my investors in real life, all I'm going to do is pay them back with the money I get from growing, and even then I probably won't get much money from it. Mostly just for a hobby and something to do.

Once again, I'm not going to even be dealing the weed.. So... Idk what you're talking about. All I want to do is grow, and smoke, and maybe earn a little bit of dough.

Sammaven said:
<_<.. I don't know them, that's the thing. I'm not a "get rich schemer".. I just want to learn how to grow man. I guess I'll just read on this forum, instead of posting. I want to do this as a hobby, have fun with it, maybe make a tiny bit of profit, but I wasn't planning on very much.. I don't know my investors in real life, all I'm going to do is pay them back with the money I get from growing, and even then I probably won't get much money from it. Mostly just for a hobby and something to do.

Once again, I'm not going to even be dealing the weed.. So... Idk what you're talking about. All I want to do is grow, and smoke, and maybe earn a little bit of dough.
Dude, "Backers" don't give money to people they don't know, without some sort of good return stated. I wasn't born yesterday man. Give me a break. You've told DEALERS that you'll supply them with weed. That's pretty damn clear. Hobby my butt. People don't accept money from strangers who want weed grown for them, unless they intend to supply weed to dealers...get it?

What do you think these DEALERS are going to do to you when they discover that you took their money and haven't a clue how to produce what you've told them you can do?

Here's a really good recovery plan for you:

1. GIVE THEM ALL OF THEIR MONEY BACK.

2. Learn how to grow first. Then, actuall grow a few small crops.

3. Rethink how you want to make money. All the back-tracking you're attempting to do now is obvious. You've already said TWICE that you intend to do this to make money. You've accepted money from DEALERS for a crop you haven't a clue how to deliver.

Then, ask questions about how to grow a very small crop for personal use.

Then, actually grow a few before you start talking about selling weed.

Finally, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER take money from people and promise things you can't deliver. It's real bad for your health.

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM.

Not being a smarty but with what you have said, you will be luck to survive the pains of growing for profit with out being busted.. To grow for profit imo you need a old timer that grows in your area to get you on the right track. That is a game that most here have no desire to play. Be smart learn to grow enough for yourself then as you get better, the extra is always tradeable to someone for what you want.

Hmmm a new grower with no info jumping in the deep end and primarily growing to sell in large quantities, I'll give you 9 months then i might send u a letter in prison :p hell you even have investors lol i thought that was funny

:stuff-1125699181_i_ cant say i have ever seen a topic on this before. cut your loss, and re think, and in your situation, re think a few more times.

Sammaven said:

I guess chem or organic would work, though organic is probably the way to go.

I'm going to do a soil grow, for sure.. I just want to know the simplest and easiest way to grow an auto, either post it or put a link.. I'll be searching for it as well, if I find something that I think is solid enough for me to go by I'll post it and see if it's good nuff.

Dealers are a bunch of WANKERS!!!

But as was a wanker in college i would like to offer my old lady advice:
1. You're only as safe as your 'investers' mouths.
2. You young and dumb and you WILL get popped.
3. You will just hate jail.

I'd kiss off your friends, save a $100 bucks of your own to buy black plastic, a decent High Pressure Sodium light, a fan and carbon sock for odor control and learn to grow one plant and get good at it. Smoke said plant and feel really right with the world... and grow 2 next time.

All the other moral issues about drug dealers and I don't consider pot a drug aside.....the fact that your opening post in this thread had the phrases...." I hve several investors".....and "as this is my first time" shld be enough for anybody with a good conscience to tell you to get out now before you wind up deeper in the soil then your first and last crop.....:D

Latest posts

Back