I really don't know what to say

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
Well, yesterday while I was fixing up my grow room, finally got this plexiglass out the frame took for ever cause got bats on the basement Windows. I takes the glass to the back and notice , not 1but both of my lawn mowers are gone.. the lady next door had told me that she seen the guy across the street going down the ally with a lawn mower after she asked me if I herd anyone in the vacant house next door Causer some one was in there taking pipes or anything that can be recycled for money jus to support there dig habit. It makes me even madder that not only did you take something I worked to get and you have to steal from your neighbors. . Ppl like that makes me sick. I will be investing in some video surveillance equipment soon. .. I have kids here and I have to keep them safe ain't no telling what kind of mind at they are in. . But I know one thing, he was bout to get hurt. . But I smoked n thought a lawn mower ain't worth jail time. .
Jus needed to rant off a lil bit. . You all be peaceful and remember, jusBlaze

look on craiglist if they were nice dumb people try to sell stuff b4 scrap gl :(

Tweakers....I too have cameras up for my security...I know they dont stop crime but atleast I will know what Punk to Thump:aok:

I had bought another on yesterday evening at the flea market. . That's the whole reason why I want the Camras.. imma ask my dad where he got his from

these work good at my home and business.....
hxxp://www.logitech.com/en-us/video-security-systems

i seen trail cams 2 for 100 on ebay

I think those only snap shots on motion N.E.wguy I baught my setup at cosco 300 dollars...comes with 4 cameras but can add another 4 as well...records 24/7...and can be viewed from web:aok:

Thanx you all. . I seen a few on eBay that was in my price range so imma probably go with them. . It's sad that it have to result to this, but that's the kind of society we live in

Like you say its not worth the jail time thieves are the lowest but druggies with a habit can be dangerous so best just beefing up on security rather than doing the vigilante thing.
fridge

ya 4u2 I set up a few 4 camera sys with the remote view servers b4 for places 300$ and some time gets u there

heck call the cops report it take attention off u

Latest posts

Back