i rolled a quarter pound joint, dont believe me check it out for ur self ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats crazy, did u burn the whole thing at one time? a lot of fun there. i hope you saved some. i wonder what the roach looked like lol..

it couldnt be a waste of weed. the more you smoke the higher you get. and getting extremely stoned to where you cant talk without sounding like your drunk, dont know where you are,and see stuff; thats fun. how much did you eat after that? you musta had terrible munchies...

ok while im new here i have a comment or 2.

And I agree that Ontario has the best bud in Canada, after BC.

how so? i mean BC is world renowned, but if you look around so is Alberta. Ontario? not so much, never had anything in Ontario to compare to BC or Alberta.

I dunno..... I think that is a waste really

that can be argued. was it smoked inside or outside? while smoking outside, smaller is better, less burns that isnt used. inside? doesnt matter really, the hot box will make up for what burns that isnt smoked. i love to smoke a fatty, but outside a few little ones does a better job, imho :) but aside from that, nice roll :)

The waste of weed idea that people comment is only jealously as the rich say "if you got it flaunt it" ha ha ha, but seriously i would have done the same thing at that age(19) having the access to the same amount of weed is a dream and for sure they had loads more HA ha ha . Its the crack that counts and who knows maybe they´ve made the guinness book of records

we rolled one with an oz a long time ago. the roach was 1/4 oz. we all got really high

bizzy323 said:
i say thats waste of weed.

:yeahthat:

I have the weed..like rich people..but still wouldnt be wasteing it..trying to impress people..JMT..

MarPassion said:
Cool!

Hey, you can easily edit your photo's with this online tool to make them smaller:
http://imagecrop.com
the online image resizer scares me,the VSO image resizer is an excellent program available for DL online and its free and works really well,once you figure out how to use it you will say the same.

Latest posts

Back